Chapter-14: 'The Real Side'

AAFIYA POV-

"I'm READY for this Nikah (Marriage)"

"OMG! I can't believe it" Ammi exclaimed and hugged me. 

"You chose the right path" Abba smiled and patted my head. I saw Asif still in that face. Why isn't he reacting? 

"Good, so today you can meet Saif also, tonight there will be Jashn!" Abba declared. "Right Asif?" Abba asked. He got up and came towards us and nodded smiling. 

"Lets go many chores are left" Ammi said and left. I too left the place. I was smiling while walking then only someone grabbed my arm and I came face to face contact with Asif. I knew he will only be there. 

"What's this going on?" 

"Preparations for my wedding" I smiled widely.

"Quit it Aafiya, What's your plan?" He asked in a boring tone.

"Plan? Oh yeah Plan! I will get married to Saif, then our children and happily ever after" I said. 

He grabbed my arm and brig my face close to his. 

"Truth!" 

"Its truth Asif" I answered looking straight into his eyes. In his eyes its so deep that every girl would die to look for. It showed hate and fear. I gained myself and got out of his arms. 

"Why? Are you caring for me?" I asked. 

"I'm caring?" He repeated. "And for whom?" He chuckled. 

"I can smell that you are cooking a big plan" He said smirking. 

"Yes I'm" I said. From where I'm gathering this much courage? He again chuckled.

 "This small cat is going to get trapped by a big trap" He said. 

"Well this, yours feared cat has this much courage that you can't even think about it" I said getting closer to him. 

"Then listen feared cat, if you think of anything that can harm Saif. I won't mind signal to my soldiers to pull out a war against your kingdom. It will be in just one snap" He said and snapped his fingers.

If he is serious he can do anything. His kingdom is very strong and powerful and after that if he'll be the king then... I'm not going to be scared. 

"I will also then everyone that you left me with my unborn child" I said. 

Wait!
What?
His child? Don't thought of any other? I embarrassed myself.

"I left you? With your urb- unborn child?" He said trying not to laugh and leaned to the wall, folding his hands. 

"Ye- yes, I'll tell everyone that..." I stopped as he started coming closer to me. 

"That?" He continued. "That you made me pregnant and then.. then left me alone" I completed and was pinned to wall by him. 

"I'll think hundred times before doing that to you" He said and left. 

Why?
Am I not beautiful?
Am I not pretty to someone?
Am I not capable for someone?
Am I not capable to be love? I sobbed. 

But tears made its way from my eyes. I bit my lips to stop crying but its not helping so I went to my room and laid on the bed and cried my heart out. I don't know when I slept into deep slumber.

***Time Skips***

"Shehzaadi? Shehzaadi.. Wake up!" Maid said. I yawned and turned towards her direction. Signaling her to proceed.