27. New deal

Graces golden brown eyes slowly fluttered open as she looked around her dark room trying to remember how she'd even gotten back to her room the night before when the last thing she remembers was being on Brittany's couch eating the banana pudding.

The infused banana pudding

Small memories began to flood back filling her patchy memory as she sat up quickly in a panic wiping the drool off her face with the back of her hand as she looked around. There was a small crack between the black out curtains that sun light seeped through allowing just enough light to see in the room. She sat in her bed nude, her blow out not wrapped— frizzy and all over the place like a birds nest.

" No, no, no," She mumbled to herself looking over at the other side of the bed that looked like someone had slept there as the covers had been thrown back. " Dang it!" She exclaimed defeatedly hitting the white fluffy down duvet cover.

City girls down 1000

She gave into temptation— that wasn't apart of operation make him cry and beg for forgiveness. It hadn't been long enough for him to learn his lesson, it hadn't been long enough for him to write his wrongs and fix them. She wasn't done being mad at him and making him kiss her feet but all that Don Julio she drank last night made her a foolio, she couldn't help herself.

Last night was the best sex she'd ever had in her twenty-eight years of life, they'd gone three rounds literally fucking and loving for hours— Grace was surprised he kept up with her for that long. Just thinking about the intense, nasty, passionate love they made last night made her pussy purr for him again. Joseph just knew how to love on her and work her body the way she liked it. She kind of wished he had stayed so she could wake up in his arms and spend all morning cuddling like they used to— him kissing on her face and gently tracing random shapes into her soft skin with the tips of his tattooed fingers as he watched her sleep peacefully knowing he was the reason for her slumber.

Grace looked over at her bedside table for some water finding a fresh glass with ice in it, two ibuprofen pills and a card. A small smile tugged at Graces lips knowing Joseph had set that up for her before he left. Holding the covers to her naked body she leaned over and plucked the small card off the table.

See you in Miami, I love you— Joseph

Grace furrowed her brows— Miami?

Flipping through the covers for her phone, she kicked her feet over the side of the bed spotting her purse on the dresser. She slipped her white polished toes into the fluffy hotel slippers and shuffled over to the dresser still pulling the sheets with her that she was using to cover her body, tripping over something hard in the dark and stubbing her toe.

She winced in pain looking down, squinting her eyes in the dark at the two classic Louis Vuitton monogram print suitcases parked at the foot of the bed— one regular sized and the other a small carry on type. She knit her neatly groomed brows together confused, grabbing her phone from her Chanel bag and checking it for missed messages.

Bestie💕- I'm disappointed in you bitch. You did not make that man cry, he probably made u cry his name last night u nasty mf

Britt— so how'd it go? 🌚

Joseph❤️— Call me when you get up

Grace clicked on Joseph's message holding her phone up to her ear.

" Good morning sunshine," Joseph chuckled sarcastically, the familiar sound of a jet engines in the background almost drowning him out.

" What did you do to me last night,"

Joseph snickered into the phone. " Na what you do to me. You would not let me go to sleep you kept making me fuck you, I nutted in you three times last night,"