43. New sheriff in town

Joseph's heavy labored breathing sent chills down Graces spine, her tanned skin erupting with goosebumps as Joseph lips brushed against the tender flesh of her earlobe— one of her sweet spots. Grace pushed her neatly arched brows together, her eyes shut as light whimpers escaped her slightly parted full pink lips with her long brown tresses sprawled across the pillow and in her face. Joseph held her nude body close to his; so close that she could feel the fast, yet sturdy thump of his heart on her back as he wrapped his toned inky arms around her hugging her tightly and stroking her slowly from the side.

It was a different kind of slow— a passionate slow, a love making kind of slow, a we have all the time in the world slow. It felt different from the way they normally made love, it was past a psychical level this time— like their souls were binding and intertwining together with one another.

Joseph lifted Graces leg, pushing her knee to her chest so he could dig into her deeper making her soft harmonious moans reach a higher octave as he thrusted in and out of her slippery canal whilst planting kisses on the side of her face.

" Keep your leg up," Joseph instructed into her ear lowly, removing his hand and bringing his fingers up to her soft lips touching them asking for entrance. Grace took his fingers into her mouth, coating them in her saliva which he used to rub her swollen tender clit in circular motion just a little faster than he was stroking her.

She reached up holding his face close to hers as she bit down on her bottom lip hard from the overwhelming double stimulation. Joseph began to stroke her a little faster whilst still rubbing her clit feeling her canal begin to tighten and constrict around him— the leg she'd been holding up starting to tremble getting lower and lower as she was losing the strength to keep it up. Her own juices beginning to drip down her leg.

" Keep that leg up," Joseph instructed, kissing her ear.

" I can't— I can't!" Grace whimpered, dropping her leg.

Joseph pulled himself out, rolling her limp body over onto her stomach and crawling on top of her. Grace buried her face into the fresh white linen of their bed grabbing handfuls of the sheets. Stroking his dick coated in her, Joseph used one hand to spread her cheeks and the other hand to position himself at her entrance, going in slowly.

Joseph hissed, looking up at the ceiling as he could feel her walls adjust to his thick member and tighten around him as she let out muffled whimpers feeling as if she were being split down the middle. Joseph kissed along the divot down the middle of her back where her spine is as he started off slow, dragging his tongue back up her spine tasting the light sheen of sweat that coated her body from their intense love making session.

He kissed along the back of her shoulders picking up the pace, watching the way her grip tightened on the sheets practically snatching the corners off the bed from how hard she was pulling them. Joseph's braids hung in front of his eyes swaying ever so slightly from the momentum of each stroke, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he stared at Graces engagement ring and the way it was so perfectly catching the small amount of sun that bled through the sheer white curtains of the terrace door refracting colors of the rainbow as it sparkled so beautifully.

Joseph coated his thumb in his saliva and rubbed Graces butthole before slowly inserting his whole thumb making Grace squeal and try to lift her head but Joseph forced her face back into the covers as he started to get a little more rough, pounding into her harder feelings his climax beginning to build. Her cries got louder and louder with each stroke as her pussy began to pulsate and gush with her own juices as she let herself go on him.

" Im cum— Im cumming!" Grace screamed, as her body began to shake uncontrollably, her walls squeezing his dick tightly making a moan escape his own mouth.