35. Loose lips sink ships

" The home was built in 1994 and revamped to be more— modern in 2017," Grace and Joseph's new realtor said as they followed her through one of the mega mansions they'd both come to a mutual agreement on wanting to see in Miami. The sound of both womens five inch pumps clicking across the marble floors as they walked down the long stretched halls and into various rooms of the home echoed throughout the minimally decorated esthetic home.

" It's 12,790 square feet on 5 acres of land, 6 bedrooms, 5 and a half baths and gated all through out. The original owner built it like a fortress,"

Joseph rubbed his chin with his free hand that wasn't holding Graces and nodded, he liked the sound of that.

" Amenities include a pool and jacuzzi, 5 car garage, professional sized basketball court, a vegetable garden, outdoor summer kitchen, 10,000 square feet of exterior courtyards with covered balconies and terraces and your own boat dock,"

Graces eyes sparkled as she looked around in awe at the magnificent mansion. She thought their home was big in New York but it was nothing compared to this. This was like a castle and she never thought in her wildest dreams she'd have the opportunity to live in a home like this let alone even look at one.

" What is the asking price?" Joseph asked.

" $9.55 million,"

Joseph did a small nonchalant shrug looking down at Grace who tried to keep her eyes from bugging at the sound of the price tag. " Can you give us a minute?" He asked.

The relator, a blonde white lady closely resembling Ell Woods from Legally Blonde nodded allowing Grace and Joseph to wander off in the home away from her. They found themselves walking into the backyard hand in hand. The home was built right on the water and the air carried a fresh salty ocean like smell, Grace loved it.

" What do you think?" Joseph asked turning her so that her back was pressed up against his hard chest and wrapped his muscular arms around her neck and shoulders securely planting a kiss on the side of her face. " You got your little garden over there, we can dock our boat right there," Joseph began as he pointed in various places in the back yard of the home, craning his head down and kissing the side of her face affectionately.

" All this grass, we can put a little play ground or a trampoline for the kids— teach my son how to hoop like his daddy on the court," Joseph continued daydreaming as he envisioned his idea of the family he wants as he looked around.

A small smile tugged at the corner of Graces lips listening to Joseph manifest their future children as she turned in his arms looking up at him through adoring eyes.

" Do you like it, what you think? I'll buy it right now," He said, eagerness mixed with a hint of excitement laced in his tone.

Grace let out a small giggle at his display of excitement. He didn't get excited over things very often but she could tell he really liked the home.
" I do— but baby don't you think that's kind of a lot? That's almost 10 million—,"

Joseph kissed his teeth. " This gone be our forever home unless we decide otherwise. I told you it ain't no limit to your happiness and our future. You deserve all this shit and more and I'm gone give it to you on my dead homies,"

Grace let out a small laugh shaking her head. You can take a nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out a nigga.

" I want to give you a regular life. I want to be out here playin with our kids teaching them how to swim in the pool while you cookin lunch in this little out door kitchen— whatever the fuck this is," He said sincerely, with a small yet giddy smile on his face.