Chapter 5

A/N: A special thank you to  Xxsparks_flyxX for the lovely banner. If anyone else want to create a banner, a video, or even a new cover, message us and we will dedicate the next chapter to you. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

His chocolate skin is what Neveah remembered the most. But its not like she could ever forget his face. Now she just had to remember to breath and think before she made a fucking idiot out of herself.

"Yes, can I help you?" Neveah asked politely getting  caught up in his deep chocolate eyes.

The man licked his lips and then responded to her question.  "Yes, uh , I'm looking for a Miss. Neveah Carter."

Now Neveah didn't know why this man was looking for her but damn she was glad he was. She just hope it won't nothing bad. Hopefully no one she owe money to because he would just have pick a number and get in line. She took in his expensive suit that hugged his tone body well and damn did his muscles look good. Neveah almost salivated but before she could she quickly pulled herself together.

"Um yes that's me what can I do for you Mister.." Neveah paused waiting for this lovely stranger to tell her his name.

"My apologizes Miss Carter , my name is Phillip Tyson. I believe that I have something that belongs to you." Phillip told Neveah eyeing her attire of jeans and a curve hugging T-shirt. Imaging all the things he wanted to do to her.

"Really and what makes you think that Mr. Tyson." Neveah said starting to get just a little irritated because she didn't have time for games. Now don't get her wrong, any other time she would love to play games with him. Especially the one game she hasn't played in over six years.  

"Well Miss. Carter I suspect you're missing a wallet am I right ?" Phillip said with flirtatiousness in his voice.

Neveah was almost past her limit even though she had a child she had only so much patience for certain things. Clearly he knew where her wallet was and it was pissing her off.

“Can I come in?” Philip asked her, with a smile.

“Sorry but I don’t allow strangers into my home,” she sarcastically said.

“Not even a strangers that happens to have your wallet,” Phillip smirked. He didn’t want to come off as being a smart guy but if this was what it took for her to let him inside then he would just have to becoming just that.

Neveah really needed her wallet. Without her ID, she was unable to take that check to the check cashing place. She didn’t know who this guy was but she was in desperate mode right now. Stepping back to let him in,  Neveah watched him as he gracefully  entered her home. Being slightly embarrassed that her house probably wasn't up to his standards. She was glad that she basically cleaned her house up.

Phillip went to the small couch in her family room and frown. No woman should have these living conditions. He took in his surrounds and couldn’t help his facial expressions.

“Sorry, that my home is not up to your standard,” she apologized.

He didn’t understand why she was apologizing to him. Yes, it was sad to see such and strong and beautiful woman in a place like this that deserved to be treated like a queen but she was doing her best to survive. He commended  her for that. Just when He was going to tell her that their was nothing to apologize for, there was a knock on her door. Phillip rose to answer it because of the simply fact of where she lived which was a bad neighborhood. He wanted to protect her with all of his might.