Chapter 7

Rory ran up to Neveah and jump in her arms. She leaned back and grabbed his small face in her hands. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm him down, not even realizing that Phillip was right behind her. Looking back, she saw Kennicia by the door with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What happened Kennicia?" Neveah asked her.

"First of all," Kennicia began, " bitch don't just storm in my house and ask me questions."

"What did you do to him?!"

"The little brat needs to get his ass whooped," she explained, "so  I set him straight. He spoiled and his whining is just so fucking annoying. I need peace and quiet-"

Kennicia was unable to finish ranting because Neveah ran across the room and grabbed her hair, twisting it in her hand. When she had a firm grip she pulled her other hand back and punch her in her face.

The attack was so fast that Phillip could only push Rory back and then grab Neveah off of Kennicia who was screaming.

"What the hell?!" A voice yelled.

Phillip was the only one who looked over to see a guy standing there in shock. He wasn't standing there much longer when heard Kennicia screaming his name. He grabbed her and tried to pry Neveah's hand but the girl was not budging. Phillip grabbed her waist and pulled her away from the group. She kicked out her leg, hitting Kennicia's stomach and then her chin.

“You stupid bitch!" Kennicia cried. "I'm gonna sue your ass!"

"Touch my son again and I’ll kill you  and bury you  my damn self," Neveah screamed.

Phillip whispered in Neveah's ear to calm down and he could tell that she was trying her best. This was the first time that he had seen her like that and it was actually turning him on. Typically, when it came to drama, he hated it and despised women who would argue and fight. But Neveah wasn’t fighting with her because she stolen her boyfriend, but because she was treating her son poorly.

“What the hell is going on?” Dawayne demanded.

“Dawayne you need to control your baby momma!” Kennicia yelled at him.

“No,” Neveah began “You need to keep that tight leash you have on your puppet, before I stomp a mud hole in her ass!”

“Fat bitch!”

“Whore!”

“Cow!”

“Skank!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Phillip  grabbed Neveah’s hand, as she began to inch forward to Kennicia with every hateful word. “You guys need to calm down.”

“And who the hell are you?” Dawayne exclaimed.

“None of yo damn business!” Neveah countered. “You need to be checking ‘wifey’ about putting her hands on our son.”

“What!”

“Wrong,” Kennicia said ignoring Dawayne and showed Neveah her left hand, where a ring was on her finger. “I’m wife. Don’t get mad because he came to a real women who knew how to please him.”

“Slut, this has nothing to do with you and Dawayne,” Neveah yelled. “You can have his triflin’ ass.”

“Hey! Neveah, now you need to watch your mouth,” he hissed and tried to walk up on her, but Phillip stood in front of Neveah and raised an eyebrow, making Dawayne rethink his next action. He stood back and went back to Kennicia side who grabbed his shirt. “Why did you hit my son Kennicia,” he asked her, still looking at Phillip.