Chapter 12

“Rory, it’s time to get up baby boy,” Neveah said walking into his room and opening his curtains letting the morning sunshine in.

Rory rolled over and tried to put his head under the covers, no matter how many times Rory had gotten up in the morning and at the same time, he was still not a morning person.

“Uhh,  mommy do I have to get up?” Rory asked Neveah while sticking his head out the covers.

“Yes you do silly,” Neveah said and pulled the covers off of him “Now go wash up and get ready. I let you sleep in enough.”

As Neveah was in Rory’s closet picking him something to wear, she couldn't help but be distracted by thoughts of Phillip. It seemed since their last “encounter” several weeks ago, he was constantly on her mind. After their date they had watched a movie which turned into a heavy makeout session then at some point Neveah was  on her back with Philips head between her legs. Just thinking about the night all over again was causing moisture between her thighs.  

By the middle of the movie the movie was watching them instead of them watching it.  When they realized the credits were rolling, they moved to the bedroom by Phillip picking Neveah up, which made her very uneasy  until phillip said the corniest line ever, “Baby I'm stronger than hercules I ain't gonna drop you.” But it had reassured her that he was not going to drop her.

When they made it to the bedroom phillip had continued to pleasure Neveah. She had worked his pants off but when neveah tried to tug at his boxers, Phillip declined and told her that he just wanted it to be about her tonight. Even though she could already feel through his boxers what he was working with and that he was excited. By the end of the night Neveah had multiple orgasms. Ever since then, Phillip couldn’t stop his hands from reaching out to her. Hence the fact that they had more dirty and steamy rendezvous.

Neveah was pulled out of her thoughts by a loud bang of something dropping in the bathroom.

“Rory, are you okay in there?” Neveah asked  to make sure he didn't fall and hurt himself.

“Yeah ma” was Rory’s response.

“Okay, well I set your clothes out for today so when you get dressed come downstairs for

breakfast.”

“Okay,”  Neveah heard before she walked out the door to go downstairs herself.

When Neveah walked into the kitchen, she saw Philip making coffee with his back turned towards her. Sneaking up behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him. “Good Morning,” she whispered.

Phillip turned around and kissed her sweetly on the lips. “Good Morning sweetheart,” he murmured against her lips.  He then went back to kissing her while his hands were roaming to that luscious ass of hers that he loved so much. They were interrupted by Rory who was coming into the kitchen