Chapter 11

Lord have mercy, she was nervous...

As she stood in the mirror, her eyes were trained on her outfit for tonight.

An off the shoulders simple black cocktail dress, it was very slimming but hug her every curve just right. Her shoes were red 5' wedges. She wasn't a big fan of makeup so she just did a light smokey eye shadow and red lipstick and her hair was done in ringlet curls.

She could feel the butterflies. Neveah was supposed to meet Philip at the bottom of the stairs at 7 and it was now 6:50 so she made sure everything was unplugged and turned off and headed out the bedroom door.

Philip watched Neveah come down the steps and was speechless at how beautiful she was. She made the simple black dress look like the finest silk.

When Neveah got to the last step Philip took her hand to help and didn't let go after. He kissed her hand "You look stunningly beautiful."

Neveah blushed , she had never been given such a compliment by a man before but said "Thank you. You didn’t clean up to bad yourself." Philip had on a suit with slacks.

As they walked to Phillip's truck  Philip could not keep his eyes off Neveah's ass. He couldn’t wait to get the chance to touch her. Of course since they were taking their time, he wanted her permission to touch her in any way, shape, or form.

He opened the door to the truck for her and he watched as she slide into her seat, strapping herself in. Closing the door behind her, Phillip went to his side, shaking his head all the way there. “She is going to be the death of me,” he whispered to himself.

When he got inside, Neveah asked him where they were going and he told her it was a surprise. He wanted this night to be special. Phillip already had the feeling that Neveah had never been wine and dined by a man.

When they got to the restaurant Neveah was speechless the Italian restaurant on the was beautiful. She looked around while they were waiting for the maitre^d.The lighting was amazing and there was also soft violin music in the background.

The host came back to the podium and addressed them, "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Yes, reservation for Tyson. ", Phillip responded. As they were being  escort to their private dining area, Phillip could not take his eyes off of how fitting Neveah’s black dress was, but when he heard someone clear their throat his looked up at Neveah and the hostess, who was smirking at him.

Playing it off, Phillip walked over to Neveah and pulled out her chair for her to sit. Once the hostess was gone, the waiter ask them what they wanted to drink.

“The usual,” Phillip stated.

“Same for you meal?” The waiter asked. Phillip nodded his head and focus his attention back on Neveah, leaving the waiter to put in their meal request.

Neveah couldn’t help the question the was itching to surface in the back of her brain so she just spoke her mind. “So is this where you take all your dates. Fancy five star restaurant, champagne and caviar type of meals?” She said, giving him a small smile.