Author's Note

Hello, dear readers

This book has been around for less than a year, and yet, I feel like my writing has improved a lot. Reading through this, it was so fricking CRINGY and half of the stuff I wrote made no sense.

Before I continue my rant, I have to say this: Thank you, THANK YOU, to anyone who voted, commented, added this story to your reading list, gave a follow or even just read this pile of crap.

Continuing from earlier, this book is bad on a whole other level, so if you made it this far, congradulations. Here's some stars: 💫⭐

(No, I'm not being sarcastic. After reading that you deserve those stars. Take one more: 🌟)

I'm currently trying to juggle planning, writing and editing about 5 other fanfic's plus school, extra classes and after-school clubs (because I'm a workaholic like that), so my next desicion will probably be stupid to no extent- but I have to.

After reading through that mess of a book that's breaking at its' seams, I will offically be trying to edit through and make an actual plot to this story.

There, I said it.

I'd say I've changed a lot over the past year, so if you're a multi-fandom freak like me, you may just find a story for you on my profile page. Even if you don't, I do have some fanfics on the way that are unpublished, so stay tuned :)

If I have edited a chapter, there will be this ✏EDITED🖊 on top, and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell the difference between non-edited and edited.

If you want, re-read the chapters that I fix up from the shambles, and go check out my profile!

-Mallowmelt :)