Headcanon 26

How the mercs react to goths

Scout thinks it's really weird. The outfits, the music, the makeup, the hair. It's freakish to him.

Soldier is just confused. "Kids these days are too pale! They need more sunshine to be healthy and strong for fighting in wars!"

Pyro doesn't really mind it. They find the aesthetic very interesting, though! They're not a big fan of the dark and gloominess, but they're kind of drawn to it. Maybe they want to make it more sparkly or something.

Engie doesn't seem to care too much either. "Let the kids do what they want, as long as they don't go hurtin nobody."

Heavy is totally unbothered by it. It doesn't matter to him how people dress or what music they listen to. Sure it may be strange, but in the end he doesn't really care.

Demoman recognized them as beatniks with weird fashion. He won't go out of his way to say anything, really. He doesn't care.

Medic kinda likes it, only the more Victorian goth, though.

Like this

Like this. It's probably a kink of his, honestly.

Sniper judges silently. He thinks it's weird, but I mean- who is he to talk when he pees in jars... and then keeps them... to throw at people...

Spy thinks goths today are posers. True goth is not frizzy hair and chunk boots! It's black dresses and suits, dark academia, poetry, high profile and death! You can't change his mind.

Sorry for being gone for so long. My account got hacked into or something happened to it and my password wouldn't work for the longest time, but a while ago I got it back.

I've changed quite a lot over the years and I'm surprised this book is still so popular.

But now I have a question:
Should I change some of my old chapters, or leave them as is?