Pyro's Country????

(I am gonna use female pronouns on here because it got confusing for me to read)

Y'all have been wondering what gender she is, but i really wanna know where she's from.

Some people have been speculating that she's from Japan thanks to her cosmetics, and i think that would be really cool. If Pyro ends up to be on the older side with Soldier and Medic, maybe Valve'll go as far as showing off Medic and Pyro to be close friends while Pyro holding a grudge against Soldier for being on the side that caused the destruction of her city- but, that's only if she's old enough. Maybe they can even go back far enough so that Pyro has a history with all of them, it's just that they don't realize who Pyro is so they wouldn't know.

Maybe, she came from Great Britain or the UK. I personally would hate it because i'm sick of British accents in videogames but hey if they wanna do it go ahead...

If she was Canadian that would be funny. "Oops, did that hurt? Sorrryyyyyyyyy!!!"

That would be cool if she was Irish, but then Demo is Scottish, so.

Maybe if she's from Spain, that would be fucking hot (no pun intended). Maybe then her and Spy might not get along very well, haha. But then again, who does get along with Spy anyways?

"Ma i'm gay for Pyro"

What do you guys think she'd be?