Headcanon 15

A/N
Before i get into this, i just wanna say that I haven't been updating these stories because i've been busy on discord trying to make sure someone likes me as a human, i've managed to get a shitload of people to hate me and it's just really fucked up my head. I found someone who doesn't hate me and i wanna make sure he won't hate me either. In other words these might start going off into a "personal attention" route and if you don't like that i'm sorry. I just need an emotional pick-me-up, i guess.

How the mercs react to you being hurt (physically).
((This isn't romantic you horny weirdos))

Scout
He'd take off the bandages on his hands and put them on your wound, if it's a cut. If it's a broken bone, he'd try to hold it in place as you were going to Medic for help.

Soldier
Medic no matter what. Paper cut? Medic. Missing a limb? Medic.

Pyro
They'd slap a shitload of neosporin on it and a bandaid with flowers n shit on it. If anything worse they'd get you to Medic as soon as possible.

Engineer
Health dispenser lmao

Heavy
He trusts Medic with your health more than he does himself, so whenever it's something normal like a scratch he won't do much, but if it's something bad he'd get your ass in the Medbay as soon as possible.

Demo
He asks to make sure it wasn't his fault. If it is he'd try to help as much as he can, and if not he'd let you handle it lol

Medic
Wtf do u think. He's a medic.

Sniper
If it's bad, he'd try to take your mind off of it before you're fixed up. If it's not bad, he'd just ignore it.

Spy
95% of the time it's his fault and he doesn't give a shit