Headcanon 22

What would they do if they were yandere for you?

(Requested by @Malex134 )

Scout
It really was hard to tell he liked you at first, but then he started to cling to you more than you'd expect. He'd insist on going with you when a job required you to leave Teufort(or however the fuck you spell it), and he'd get snippy whenever someone would call him out for it. He doesn't want to kill anyone over you, and he hasn't had to... yet.

Soldier
It was obvious he prioritized you more than everyone else, but you'd never think the adorable idiot of a guy like Jane would ever want to snap someone's neck if they came too close to you. He didn't stalk you, but he made it very clear that whoever messes with you is gonna have two hands around their throat in milliseconds.

Pyro
"Yandere? What do you mean, yandere? I'm just giving all of your friends lollipops and dumping them in sprinkles and glitter!" Well, that would be cute, if these lollipops weren't axes to the head and sprinkles and glitter wasn't gasoline and matches. They don't care about you talking with anyone else, but when someone does something you don't like they'll go batshit. They always tell you about it afterwards, too. "You know that guy that was touching you weird at the bar yesterday? I gave him a lollipop! Maybe we can all be friends! But maybe he had a sugar high because he hasn't woken up yet." At this point, you know exactly what lollipops, glitter and sprinkles are.

Engineer
Engineer isn't yandere, it's physically impossible for him to ever be like this.

Heavy
He doesn't really have to do much to strike fear in passer-by, so he rarely has to carry out any... filthy business with anyone who dare try to take you for their own. He is very good at hiding it from everyone, so you have no idea where everyone you ever talk to goes, or disappears...

DemoMan
Tavish tries his hardest to impress you and make you like him before he carries out anything else. Defying most yandere stereotypes, he wants to make sure you'd actually give him a chance first. He may be mentally unstable, but he still has standards. If you do like him enough, that's when he starts to let it all out. He'll act a little bit possessive over you, and be very protective.

Medic
Bro, like, Jesus, uh, he'd go batshit, obviously. He'll slaughter anyone who hurts you and use their bones in experiments 'n shit, and surprisingly enough he'll do a good job at hiding this. The only time it might have slipped is when your ex stopped pestering you, which is very much unlike them, isn't it~? Whenever you need alone time, he practically locks you away until you're ready to come out. Safety is number one, right?

Sniper
He takes you everywhere with him, and is almost always holding your hand, wrist, or arm. You think it's just clinginess, but it's way beyond that. If you so much as look at someone with some sort of, twinkle, lust, passion, longing... hopefully you have good memory, cause you will never see them again.

Spy
(Warning unoriginal idea coming up)
You guessed it, this guy's a stalker. He can't bear you being out of his sight, and the thought of you being hurt when he could have saved you... it makes him super paranoid. That's one of the last things he needs, someone he loves to die, and it be his fault. He is very aware it is creepy, but he means the best intentions... until, he gets horny. Then when he is, he'll go invisible to watch you undress... shower... sleep... yeah, it can be, er, weird. Sometimes, when you need another teammate to help you on a job, he'll cover for them just so he can stay with you. Don't even get me started on what he does when someone tries to harass you. He'll wait for you not to be paying attention, cloak, and then grab the person by the collar of their shirt, drag them into the bathroom, and give them the backstab of a lifetime :)

A/N
Suuuuper sorry if this wasn't what you expected for yandere, I'm really not knowledgeable in the "dere" suffixes, all i know about it is that there's a game that hasn't even been finished yet with a dev that drinks cum out of a chalice and that yandere is where you kill people so the person you love loves you instead??? All i had was my background knowledge and a bit of help from urban dictionary, so again i'm sorry if this isn't accurate

Also i got these 2 gems

Yo if you like me just tell me jesus