Headcanon 27

The mercs having an s/o who is trans
(This wasn't the exact request but I'm just clumping them together)

Transwoman/transfem:

Scout:
He honestly had no idea you were trans until he started making out with you and pulled your shirt up and noticed the scar near your hip. He of coursed asked what it was about, and then you told him. He was a little off-put, and felt kind of awkward, but he eventually got around to understanding. Everyone was impressed that he was so open minded.
He helps you out when you feel dysphoria by giving (sometimes sexual) compliments about your looks and how well you pass.

Soldier:
He could care less! You are the most beautiful woman in the world to him.
He tries to cheer you up from dysphoria episodes by saying that "it just means you're tougher! And tough women are the best kind of women in the world! The tougher, the better! Tough women can break communist spines, and crush Nazi skulls!" He practically just calls you a badass in his special Soldier ways.

Pyro:
Y'know, we don't even know their gender yet. They may be just like you! Either way, they either just don't care or can't really grasp what it means and just shrug it off. You're happy now and that's what matters!
When you feel dysphoric, they will offer you their unicorn plushies and toys to play with, or they'll ask you to read a story to them to help put your attention on them rather than your thoughts. They might even throw in a cuddle party!

Engineer:
It doesn't really matter to him that much. He loves you just the way you are. Man, woman, something else- your his, and he's yours.
If you were having a dysphoric episode, he would cook you something or maybe play you a song. Perhaps he would get you a beer and help you 'relax'...

Demoman:
What? He's too drunk to understand what you're saying when you come out. But you could make out from his string of slurred words that he loved you more than anything- and uh... all the stuff he'd do to prove it to you. You take this as a way of him saying he loves you the same.
If you were having an episode, he would get you gender-affirming stuff. Womanly clothes, makeup of your favorite color, and maybe even make you "girly cocktails".

Heavy:
Because he's good friends with Medic, he completely understands what you're going through. He gives you the love you deserve and he always knows how to make you smile when you're feeling dysphoric. He accepts you 110%!

Medic:
"A girl is a girl, and she's mine!" Medic doesn't care that you're trans. He finds your surgery scars kind of hot anyway. He has the HRT you need, too, and if you ever desired more reassignment surgery, he'd do it in a snap. If anyone ever dares call his princess a slur, a man in woman's clothes or anything of the sort, he'll make them regret being born.
And if you're still dysphoric after that? He'd take you clothes shopping. He helps you try on all sorts of different beautiful, elegant dresses, dark stockings, high heels, gloves, coats- you name it! Of course, he couldn't help but "wander" into the lingerie section and point out some extra showy ones for you. And no need to worry, he has his ways of paying for it for you.

Sniper:
He's in shock, honestly. He had no idea! You came out to him pretty late into your relationship, he was so surprised. He was a little bit hurt that you didn't tell him sooner, and he was kind of awkward with it, but faster than you thought he got over it, and actually started praising you for it! To him, you're a more real woman than a cis one. You fought and earned it!
When you feel dysphoria, he would just cover you in small kisses while he's hunting our posted up in a tower or something. He'd hold you close and let the peaceful sounds of the outdoors calm you as he plays with your gorgeous hair, with an arm around your waist.