Chapter 3

Prom already started in the ballroom in the Belladona Hotel, the seniors where looked like a million bucks, the humanoid aliens were able to wear something formal as for the Livos, the male ones just had a bow-tie on yet the females were able to wear dresses without any accessories or a pair of heels and make-up too.

There were some Junior students volunteers like March and Perfida were wenching, like listing the names to make sure only students and invited dates were there and not strangers, others were setting the tables, one of them were DJing and took care of the sounds and lights. The seniors were wowed by the decors and setting of the place, they were taking pictures with their phones, it was taken by another volunteered by the photobooth. 

Perfida didn't have to wear her specs since the place is in dim lights with some party light and it didn't bother her but it was hanging in her collar in case she needed it, she and March were pouring the senior's drinks, water or juice on their glass once they were on their seats. as for Perdita, was having a blast watching everyone specifically humans wearing their pretty dresses and tuxes, the rythmic music and the nightlife of the atmosphere then just danced and twirling around the dance floor alone, Perfida giggled as she watched her twin was having a grand time, March had a strange look on his face "what is it?" he asked.

"Nothing except that my sister is full of spirit," Perfida giggled, March understood the phrase but shook his head and rolled his eyes then Perdita stopped dancing and went to her sister.

"This is so fun!" Perdita squeeled. "I can't wait for your prom next year."

"It will be better," Perfida winked then they both snickered quietly then they saw Holden and Jake were there standing and chatting with their other friends. 

"Wow! Holden clean up nicely," Perdita said. "And so does Jake, too bad they don't have dates."

They did look so handsome, Holden was wearing simple three-piece maroon suit with a black buttoned up shirt underneath and he borrwed his father's brown leather dress shoes, his hair was like properly maned with pomade which made him a millions bucks and Jake was wearing a simple black tuxedo with a black turtleneck with a matching leather black shoes with his hair swept back. 

"They wanted to enjoy their last time together since Jake will be moving away tomorrow right after their graduation."

"Oh! right."

"Hey uhm... we have to pick-up the dirty dishes," March interrupted.

"I have to go," Perfida said.

"Sure, I'm gonna continue dancing," Perdita said then dashed to dance floor again, as for her sister, she had to clean the tables with March. 

------

Thirty minutes later, a different party song was a more upbeat tune and the volunteers were done for the night so their perks were to enjoy the senior's prom, eat whatever was there by the buffet, take pictures by the photobooth and also party with them, The two besties were dancing but not at the dancefloor just at the side with few other volunteers, Holden and Jake were at their feets with their classmates. 

"Hey, let's go to the photobooth," March whispered.

"Alright, just give me a sec," Perfida whispered back then subtly called her sister. "Psst...Perdita we'll just be at the photobooth."

"Okay," Perdita said. 

Fortunately, they didn't have to line up for the photobooth so then Perfida had to put on her specs because of the camera flash. The shoot began so first they smiled, duck face, posed like a model, and lastly the wacky face. "Let's use these," she suggested, they grabbed the props like the moustache, the huge goofy glasses, weird masks then a couple of colorful afro wigs.