Chapter 1

~Regie's POV~

It was 8:55am on Monday, when we usually have our 9am meetings to start off our days. Everyone was in the livingroom....well everyone except Oliver, who has been asleep for a while now. "Regie can you get Oli please we need to start our meeting soon?" Manager Ty asked me while giving me a concerned look knowing that Oli is never late to our meetings. I went upstairs to Oli and I's room seeing him sitting while holding his arm and head in pain. I rush to his side the protectiveness in me deciding to appear and stay by his side. "Oli are you going to be able to do the meeting today?" I held Oli's thigh and looked at him with concern, knowing that when he's sick he gets really bad, one time we was so sick he collapsed while we were at the mall, so it makes me worry. "Regie you don't have to always worry, I'll be okay, plus if you worry to much or act boyfriendish around the boys they're going to figure out we've been dating for 2 almost 3 years." Oli looks at me with a sad look in his eyes not wanting to lose our relationship.

~Time Skip~
It was now 9:15 and the meeting started with Oli deciding to sit down next to me for this meeting. I could tell he wasn't feeling well because he kept holding his thigh trying to gain back his eyesight as he got dizzy. I look at Manager Ty who seemed to notice that Oliver was not doing okay and needed help. "Regie can you take Oliver to the bathroom and help him wash up? It might help him feel better." Manager Ty gave us a dismissing look and with that I grabbed Oli's arms and held him bu the waist helping him to the bathroom. We got to the bathroom and Oli immediately fell to the floor weak and scared, which scared me. I sat next to him holding his hand. "Babe you have to see a doctor about these dizzy spells and passing out. I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't love and care for you, I'm not letting you get away with it, if you faint once today we're going to the doctor." Regie said to Oliver in a serious but loving and scared voice.

~Oliver's POV~
I knew Regie was scared about me being sick a lot. It's not his fault he has anxiety, he's always worrying about me and not taking care of himself, so today I tried to act okay so he wouldn't worry again. During the 9am meeting I kept looking at Regie since he's been on edge lately and my being sick definitely did not help him at all. I look over at Regie who started slightly shaking, his nerves getting the best of him. "Reg you're okay, I'm right here, you're safe." I held his hand since no one was looking, noticing how scared and warm Regie actually was, I decided to end the meeting early and take Regie to a doctor as well. "Okay guys that concludes our meeting today." I headed back to Regie and I's room seeing he was already there, laying on the bed not looking ok. I decided to lay down with him and rub his stomach soothingly. "Regie let's go talk to a doctor. I'll see one too, I just can't stand seeing you so on edge, crying all the time." I told Regie being scared something would happen to him after the meeting.

~Time Skip (Still Oli's POV)~
   It was now 1pm and I went to go check on Regie who fell asleep after cuddling me. I thought to myself that Regie is okay he's just struggling with a lot right now. I layed down with Regie and rubbed comforting circles on his back seeing him slowly wake up. "Hi baby. How did you sleep?" I asked him softly while brushing his hair out of his eyes and rubbed his back soothingly.

~Regie's POV~
   I was woken by Oli's soft voice asking me how I slept and comforting rubs on my bare back, he knew I wasn't feeling well myself after I practically yelled at him for not taking care of himself. "I wish I was better I still feel pretty shitty, but how are you feeling babe, you still look so pale." I asked him quietly. "I'll be okay Reg, you're the one I'm worried about." Oliver told me making me a little sad knowing I worried him that much. We both got up and I helped Oli into the bathroom so we could shower together. We got in the shower and I left small soft kisses on his shoulder. His small soft breaths were enough to let me know he started to feel comfortable. "Regie we have to be careful what if they find out?" Oliver asked me in a panic. Oli didn't want us to be out yet because of his anxiety of other people knowing about us, which who can blame him his parents have stated they want to see him with a pretty girl and kids, not a handsome man with no kids. All I could do right then was make sure he was going to be ok and safe. "Hey, It'll be okay, I'll make sure nothing happens. Just please take care of yourself." I told Oli in a soft voice almost a whisper, then letting myself gently kiss his nose, one of his favorite things.

     We got out of the shower about 30 minutes later since Oli just wanted the water to hit his back, oddly it helps him relax. We got dressed and went out to the livingroom and sat with each other while Justin and Ryan were busy flirting with each other. They were the only couple who didn't give a fuck about who found out about them being together they were just happy with each other, that's all they needed.