chapter 9

TW: smut

~Justin's POV~
    I held Ryan back from getting mad and played with his hair. "Ry calm down" I spoke to him while glaring, causing him to sink into my chest upset. We sat there for hours waiting for Tyler to tell us to come film.

  A few hours passed and Tyler finally called us to film. While we were filming I got a little jealous while Ryan felt the others body. He noticed and made our secret hand movement we made for "I love you". Seeing him use it made me feel better.

   A few hours later Ryan and I were in our room cuddling when all of the sudden we heard arguing. We went out to see what and who it was.

~Oliver's POV~
    "WHAT THE FUCK REGIE?!?!" I screamed at Regie while showing him my phone pissed off. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL PEOPLE WE'RE DATING AND COME OUT WHEN I WASN'T READY?!?!" I was hurt that Regie went behind my back and told his and my family that we are dating. Regie screamed back at me "THEY WERE ASKING BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING VIDEO OLIVER!!!" His face was bright red, pure anger was showing and it hurt me.

    Seeing him so angry broke me, we were never angry at each other and it was terrifying. "I'm not mad you told them. I'm mad you promised me we wouldn't tell them until I was ready and you did it without me. It hurt Regie." I was looking down at the floor not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes, I, myself was holding back painful tears. Justin then came to us and yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?? REGIE YOU CAN'T FUCKING OUT YOURSELVES AND EXPECT YOUR PARTNER TO NOT BE FUCKING PISSED!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??" I saw the amount of guilt and hurt Reg had after Justin said that and ran off.

~Regie's POV~
   After Justin yelled at us I realized I was being a bitch and decided to call our parents and tell them it was a prank, that I was dared to say that. I went to Oli, who was crying his eyes out in our bed. "Baby....I'm sorry I did that. I called our parents and told them it was a dare and we aren't dating. We'll officially tell them when you're ready." Oli hugged me and I held him close and tight, kissing his neck.

   I held Oli close to me. "I love you so much baby." Oli just held on to me not wanting to let go of our hug. About 30 minutes later Justin and Ryan came to us and told us dinner was almost ready. We both nodded and went to the livingroom.

~Oliver's POV~
     Justin came to get me and regie with Ryan attached to him for dinner. We both nodded and I kissed Regie's neck leaving hickeys. "M-mm Oli" Regie moaned loving the feeling of Oli sucking his neck. We both went to the livingroom and the boys whistled seeing the hickeys on Regie's neck. "Damn, did you guys have fun before dinner?" Justing laughed as Ryan layer on him looking miserable.

  "Hey what's wrong with Ryan?" Regie said with concern which made me look too. "Justin what happened with Ryan? Why does he look so shaken up?" I asked Justin worried while playing with Regie's fingers feeling a little overwhelmed that Ryan wasn't acting himself.

~Justin's POV (before they went to get Regie and Oli)
    Ryan and Justin were on live like they were told to do that day, while they were live Ryan had a comment directed towards him that if he doesn't leave Justin they were going to find him and hurt him. This caused Ryan to have a panic attack on live and poked Justin's thigh twice, his way of communicating with Justin if he was ever in an episode and couldn't talk directly. "Okay guys Ryan and I are going to end our live here. We will see you guys later." I ended the live and held Ryan close to my chest.

   Ryan was so overwhelmed he couldn't talk or think or move. He was scared and hurt. All he could do was sink into Justin and cry. This caused Justin to feel horrible and decided to let Ryan have the day to himself. Ryan was not happy with that idea as he grabbed Justin and held on to him. They soon went to get Oli and Regie for dinner and went downstairs.

  To help keep Ryan calm Justin let Ryan play with the drawstring to his joggers. It made Justin feel a type of way but his boyfriends feelings and being comfortable was way more important than sex. The boys looked at Ryan while Justin explained to them what happened. The boys all felt bad and helped Justin comfort Ryan.

~Ryan's POV~
   We were eating and the boys were just staring at me. I could tell they were worried about how I was doing, but I had Justin so I was okay. I let Justin hold me and rub my thigh while we were eating, it made me feel relaxed and safe. I knew Justin would do anything to help me.

    I looked over at Seb and Darren and they both seemed different today, but I couldn't tell why. "Why are you two acting weird today?" I raised my eyebrows then seb looked down ashamed. "We have something to tell you guys. You aren't the only ones who have been getting threats. Seb got one from a random phone number." Darren said to us alarming all of us.

~Regie's POV~
    I held Oli's thigh while we ate. I was scared about what was happening and I didn't want to tell them I was being tracked again. I know I should tell Oli but he's going through so much right now, I can't put him through that but I have to tell him. We promised each other no secrets. "Ols can I talk to you baby?" I said quietly kind of nervous. We both went into our room. "Oli I'm being tracked again. I don't know how or why. I'm scared for our safety, especially you." I started to cry and oli just hugged me. "I'll keep you safe babe, I'll keep everyone safe. I promise!" He reassured me and kissed my lips. I sighed heavily into his mouth pulling him closer.

   I kissed his jawline tangling my fingers in his long curly hair. We slowly made our way to our bed. I kissed down his jawline to his neck to his stomach making him let put soft whiney moans. "M-mm R-Regie" hearing oli moan was like music. Just hearing his quiet moans while I touched his body. I pulled down both of our pants and let him take over.

~Oliver's POV~
  Regie took off our pants and I knew immediately what he wanted. I took his boxers off and put his member in my mouth intertwining our fingers. His frustrated sighs and moans were enough to make me want him more, but I knew he was upset and frustrated. I layed him down and sucked his member, stroking his stomach as I sucked it, feeling him relax and tangle his fingers in my hair.

   He soon came on my stomach, I gently went up his body leaving small kisses on his neck while he kissed mine, leaving dark hickeys behind. We looked into each other's eyes and I could see tears of frustration slide from his eyes. "R-Regie....you're safe I promise." I wiped his tears and kissed his lips.

  We got dressed and cleaned up and just cuddled. I ran my fingers through his curls. We heard a knock on the door and it was Tyler. "Boys....shit sorry didn't know you guys were busy" we laughed at Tyler. "Anyways you two have nothing to worry about. I took care of the tracking and you guys are safe." We both sighed in relief and cuddled more once Tyler left.