Chapter 16

~Regie's POV~
     Oli and I started walking back to the hotel and I could tell Oli was nervous about me meeting his dad officially. I grabbed his hand and stroked it softly. "Oli relax it's going to go well I promise you I won't let you down ok?" I tried to comfort him but he just shook his head. "I'm not worried about you messing it up. I'm worried about my dad being homophobic or nasty towards you. He knows you're Filipino but he doesn't know you're 100 percent Filipino."

  Oli told me his dad wasn't a big fan of foreigners which hurt my heart. I just hugged him and let him know that we'll be ok. We got back to the hotel and Seb was having an anxiety attack, Darren nowhere to be found.

~Seb's POV~
    Darren left to get us some ramen and oli and i's dad called me and told me what he told Oli. After hearing that I hung up and started to cry and shake. I need Darren so I tried to call him but he didn't answer.

   Soon enough Oli and Regie walked in and Oli ran to my side while Regie called Darren. "Sebby breathe it's gonna be ok. He'll love Darren." Oli tried to help but it didn't work. "H-he doesn't k-know Dar is ch-chinese. What if he hurts Darren for being foreign?" I struggled talking and Oli just hushed me and held me waiting for Darren.

~Darren's POV~
       I got Regie's call that Sebby was having a hard time, I ran back to the hotel with the ramen in my hand and tossed it on the counter running to Seb's side. "Baby, hey calm down. You're ok." I tried everything I could to help sebby. I kissed his head and rubbed circles on his back and held him.

   It was scary seeing Seb so nervous about me meeting his dad which is understandable. I would be nervous too, he hasn't met my parents yet because he hasn't wanted to go to Texas yet. Seb has been one who is quiet but likes to meet new people, but he gets really scared and nervous.  I tried to calm Seb down and just talked to him and helped him relax a little bit. 

~Oli's POV~

       Regie and I watched Darren try to help Seb calm down and keep him happy. Regie pulled my arm away from the other two into a different room, away from Seb and Darren. Regie and I just cuddled while the others were in the seperate rooms with each other. 

    Regie and I were watching TV and Regie started to fall asleep on my chest and I rub his back. "Reg just go to sleep. It's ok." Regie nodded and fell asleep on my chest. I fell asleep on Regie and we slept for an hour before we had to meet my parents.

~Seb's POV~
    Darren and I were in the main room and Darren was just holding me and helping me calm down. I rested my head on Darren's shoulder, nervous and not ready for him to meet my mom and dad. "Dar I'm scared what if they're racist towards you?" Darren shook his head and kissed my lips. "I'll handle it, ok?"

   I nodded and started getting dressed and help Darren get dressed. I hugged Darren and kissed him softly. Darren held me while getting dressed.

~Regie's POV~
     I woke up before Oli did and stroked his hair. "Come on baby boy wake up. We have to go soon." I softly shook Oli and woke him up. After waking up Oli he slowly pulled me down and hugged me.

    A few minutes later all of us were ready to go so we started walking to the car. All the couples sat together and Oli sat in the back with me but he sat in the middle seat. I leaned my head on Oli's shoulder.

~Darren's POV~
    Seb wanted to drive us to the house even though he was shaking. I of course didn't wanna tell him no, so naturally I let him drive and held his hand.

    After 30 minutes of driving we finally got to the house and Seb looked at Oli who looked pale, like he was going to puke. I then looked at Sebby who looked nervous.

    We all walked inside and I saw Seb's dad, who I warmly smiled to and he looked me and gave me a disapproving look. I looked down and Sebby spoke up. "H-hi dad this is Darren.....my boyfriend." Sebs dad looked at me and glared. "So out of all fucking people you chose this FREAK." 

   Seb looked angry and I grabbed his hand. "Baby leave it alone. Let's go upstairs ok." I calmly spoke to sebby. "YOU WILL NOT GO UPSTAIRS WITH MY SON YOU FREAK." Sebs dad screamed at me. "Baby come on." We go upstairs to Sebs old room and he hugged me. "I'm so sorry!" He looked at me and teared up. "Why you weren't racist he was and it's ok, I'm ok if I have you.

~Olis POV~
     We walk in and the first thing that happens is Dad being hurtful to Darren. You could see the pain in his eyes. "Uhm Dad this is uh Regie the guy I told you about." Dad looked at Regie and walked away after speaking. "I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE GAY OR DATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE." Regie looked unbelievably uncomfortable.

  "We're going upstairs. Come on Reg. I have some sweats you can borrow love." We go upstairs and Regie sighs and looks at me. "You would think I'd be used to him being racist towards me." I just rubbed his back and softly kissed his lips. "Baby you're beautiful everything about you." Regie smiles and hugs me.

   I decided to let Justin and Ryan stay in the room next to us just in case they needed help with anything. All of us thought it was going to be ok until Dad told me and seb something over dinner that upset Regie and Darren.