Chapter 18 Finale

~2 years later~
~Oliver's POV~
    It's been two years and all the NSB couples are either engaged or married. Seb and Darren got engaged and went Seb surprised Darren with a trip to China since Darren's been out of it lately. Ryan and Justin got married and have never been happier, Justin asked Ryan to marry him in the cutest way and took him to Japan.

   Regie and I.....well we got married and honestly, I'm so happy we did because this boy will forever be my favorite boy. Regie's grown himself so much and I can't be prouder. "Baby come here. Stop playing basketball for a minute, take a break." I called out to Regie who came over to me and kissed me harshly. "Mm my beautiful husband in his natural habitat huh?" I smiled and we went to our and locked the door.

    ~Regie's POV~
Oli started to kiss my neck as I groaned. "Mm O-oli s-stop." I groaned loving when Oli would leave hickeys on my neck and rubbed my body. Oli always knew how to help me not overwork myself.

  We all came out officially to everyone. Oli's parents and my parents finally accepted me and Oli and came to our wedding. "Babyyyy stop itttt. Didn't we agree on no sex since your dumb ass can't walk?" I smirk and got smacked with a pillow. "OW OLIVER MACALINO MOY!" As soon as I yelled his name he started running and I chased him. "Cmere you little shit." I finally caught him in my arms and kissed him softly. "I love you Oli!"

~Ryan's POV~
    I walk downstairs looking for Justin, having a rough day. "Babe can we cuddle please im having a hard time adjusting to Japan?" I looked over at Justin who put down his phone and walked over to me and stroked my hair.

~Justin's POV~
    Ryan asked me to hold him since he was having a hard time and I obviously said yes to him. "Cmere Ry." I held him and kissed his head. As I was tracing small hearts on his stomach he fell asleep.

   A few hours later Ryan woke up freaking out because he overslept. "Baby it's ok I canceled my plans today so I could be with you. I thought about when you asked me to have cuddles so I made us a date night while you slept. You told me you were having a hard time adjusting and I didn't wanna take you out in public when you're anxious it's not right to force you to do something when you're uncomfortable." I explained to Ryan and he looked more calm and happy that I said that.

~Seb's POV~
    Darren and I were happily engaged. I'll be honest being with Darren has changed my life. He's always there when I'm struggling and not forcing me to speak. My mental health has gotten really bad over the past few days and all Darren did was take care of me or stop whatever he was doing to comfort me.

   I love Darren with my whole heart and seeing him happy with me makes me happy. Dar has always been skeptical of me meeting his parents but when I did they were really nice and understanding of my anxiety and our relationship. "Darren?" I backhugged him softly. "What's wrong my love?" He asked me and I just hugged him wanting cuddles.

~Darren's POV~
      Seb came to me looking sad and worried. He hugged me and I just held him knowing he just wanted to cuddle with me. I obviously let him cuddle me. Seb means everything to me, I could never let anything happen to sebby. "What's the matter bubba are you ok?" I asked him softly and just got a small nod.

~Seb's POV~
    Darren held me and when he asked if I was ok all I did was nod. I didn't wanna talk but I knew I had too. "Ive been getting anxiety attacks way more often and I went to the therapist you told me about." Darren smiled at me and rubbed my back. "Hey, I'm proud of you for trying to get help. I know it's hard. I'll go with you next time ok?" I smiled and agreed.

~Regie's POV~
     Oli came up to me with a thick envelope. "Regie I have no easy way of saying this, but I'm getting therapy for my dizziness and I found out it's a disease that's been eating at my muscles. Which is why I'm always sick, dizzy, and fainting and um I need you to be the one sign the surgery papers. I don't want this disease anymore. I don't wanna lose you." Oli said really sad. I grabbed his hands and kissed him softly on the forehead. "Baby you know I'll sign them. I'm so sorry you had to go through this alone. I'm sorry I couldn't always be at the hospital with you. I'm glad you're getting help. It'll be hard while you're in surgery and recovery but you have me." I signed the papers and held Oli in my arms.

~Time skip to after the surgery Regie's POV still~
      When Oli got out of surgery I was told by his doctor he wanted me in the room. When I got to the room his head was bandaged so he wouldn't mess up the stitches. "Look at my warrior all strong after his surgery." Seeing oli smile when I said that warmed my heart. Oli was always pure and patient. He may have been in pain but he has always been strong.

~Oliver's POV~
      Regie came in the hospital room and immediately made me smile Regie's always been my source of happiness besides Sebby. Regie knew how to help my pain, he even helped me through the therapy after surgery. I could always tell someone who asked about Regie that I never ever regret meeting him.