Chaprer 11

~Regie's POV~
  Although I felt like shit through the morning, I let Oli laze about on me. Oli looked like he had a horrible night and I felt bad because he told I constantly threw up. "Oli, baby, go take a nap. You need one." I ruffled his hair and he just complained. "I don't want to sleep and leave you alone while you're sick." Oli just whined and curled into me. I gave up and just cuddled him.

   It was now 2pm and I finally got Oliver to sleep. I felt weak and nauseous. I slipped out of his hold and walked to the bathroom and fell to the floor and just puked into the toilet, harshly coughing, which alarmed Oli because he was by my side. When I got sick it was really bad. The last time I was sick I ended up in the hospital from puking up blood and being too weak to walk.

   "B-baby you should be asleep." I coughed in between words. Oli just shushed me and sat with me as I puked and cried for half an hour. I was so grateful for Oliver because he rubbed my back and made sure I was comfortable. We went to our room and I laid on his chest still harshly coughing into his chest. Oli took off my shirt and put vix on my chest and massaged it.

  I closed my eyes as he rubbed my chest. I couldn't do anything except cry because of how severe my pain was. It felt like someone was beating the inside of my body with a mallet, I felt like I wanted to die. "Regie just breathe. I'm right here, I'm not gonna let you suffer alone, I promise." Oli whispered into my ear while playing with my hair.

~Oliver's POV~
    I carried Regie to the livingroom not wanting him to be alone. I laid him on the couch and covered him with a blanket and kissed his head. "Get some sleep baby ok I'll be right next to you." Regie put his head in my lap. I knew he wanted me to play with his hair, so I did.

   Regie finally fell asleep so I slipped his head on a pillow and went to the kitchen where Tyler was. "Hey Tyler do we have any more Tylenol? I need to give him some." I asked Tyler in a tired voice and he handed it to me. I went over to Regie and open the Tylenol bottle and a water bottle. "Baby lets take some medicine it'll help the aches." I soothingly rubbed Regie's back as he slowly woke up.

    Regie sat up and held on to my arm to help hold his balance and took the medicine. "Okay love go back to sleep" I kissed his forehead and cleaned out the medicine cup and cleaned our bedding and laundry. I went back in and saw Regie awake on the couch.

    I walked over to him and sat with him and played with his hair while he laid on my lap. "How are you feeling my sweet boy?" I stroked Regie's cheek, noticing his fever went away. "I feel a lot better but I still don't wanna do anything except lay here with you." Regie sounded so much better and it made me happy

~4 days later (Justin's POV)~
     It was around midnight when I felt the weight of the bed change and saw Ryan run to the bathroom. "Shit!" I muttered knowing exactly what it was. "Baby are you okay?" I ran my hand along his back and started a bath for him. When Ryan was sick he would act like a big baby and want nothing except for me to hold him.

   "Ryan get in the bath it'll help you feel a little better." He nodded and got in the bath and looked relaxed. I bathed him and washed his hair and helped him with everything.

   After the bath I carried him to our bed and laid down with him and cuddled him. I played with his hair and ended up falling asleep with him.

~Regie's POV~
    Me and Oli were in bed, cuddling since Oli wasn't feeling well. All the boys including me had the flu and we couldn't do anything until we got better. We all stayed in our rooms and only went out to use the bathroom or get something to eat.

   "Oli let's take a shower" I take oli to the bathroom and we get in the shower and let the water hit our backs, which always felt nice when we were sick.

  After we got out of the shower we went back into bed and ordered some food and turned on Netflix. Oli ended up falling asleep on my chest. I also fell asleep with Oli.

  About 45 minutes later I hear my alarm go off for the food. I gently slide oli off of me and go get our food. "Oli wake up baby our food is here." I gently kiss olis forehead.

~Olis POV ~
      I wake up smelling really good food and take the bowl of soup from regie. We ate our food and cuddled some more.

   After a few days everyone started feeling better and we were able to go out and film again. We all decto film for our individual channels. Me and regie did a video together, it took a lot of editing because regie would either touch me or kiss me and we weren't out to everyone yet.