Chapter 8

~Justin's POV~
"Well he's.......had some servere bleeding in his intestines and head, but don't worry we fixed it and he's okay, it just might have been severely traumatic for him. He does have broken ribs, his wrist, and arm are broken, so you'll have to help him." Justin nods and walks in to see Ryan eating some Jell-O. Justin starts crying seeing how much pain his boyfriend was in.

   Justin walked to Ryan and brushed his hair with his fingers. He holds Ryan close and kisses his head. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you baby I'm so sorry." Justin felt awful and seeing Ryan cry in pain definitely didn't help his guilt, Justin didn't leave Ryan that day and helped him with everything. Ryan eventually spoke up, "it's not your fault, don't blame yourself babe. I'll be ok as long as I have you."

~Ryan's POV~
    Justin came in and sat by me, he looked a mess, tired, and sick. "J why don't you get some sleep?" I asked him softly stroking his cheek. All he did was nod and carefully got in the hospital bed with me and fell asleep. He looked so distraught in his sleep, I held him close and covered him up. I heard his phone go off so I answered it for him. We always were on each others phones, never cared because we have nothing to hide and wouldn't hurt each other.

~phone call with ryan and Ty~
Ty: Hello? Justin?
Ry: Hi Ty it's actually Ryan, Justin fell asleep and I don't want to wake him.
Ty: That's fine, I'll talk to him later. How are you feeling?
Ryan: I'm in a lot of pain, can't feel anything and have a bunch of broken bones.
Tyler: Take care of yourself and listen to the doctors and Justin, okay?
Ryan: I know I know, i just don't want JP to think he's hurting me, but I'm gonna go he's waking up.
~end of call~

~Justin's POV~
   I woke up to Ryan hanging up my phone. "I won't ask who called because I already know, but you need to try to wake baby, it's going to hurt you really bad but I'm right here and I won't let anything happen I promise." I convince Ryan to sit up on his own and tears prick his eyes his stomach hurting him a lot.

  I grab Ryan's hands tightly and help him up. He slowly starts to walk while crying from his pain and falls into my arms shaking from the pain. "Hey, you're doing great baby, I know it hurts baby I know, but we're almost there." I try to encourage Ryan to keep going and he holds on to me tighter when I hold his hips gently.

~Ryan's POV~
    I finally make it to the bathroom and collapse into Justin from all the pain I was in. I rested my head on his shoulder the bandage protecting the stitches. I felt safe and comfortable with Justin helping me through this painful process. "It hurts so fucking much J." I sobbed as Justin held me close. I felt the warm familiar circles he would trace on my arms, back, or cheeks to help me calm down.

  The doctor came in and said if I was able to walk I was allowed to leave with Justin. I felt relieved knowing I was allowed to be with Justin again. We finally got home and Justin carried me upstairs since it hurt a lot walking up and down the stairs.

~Oliver's POV~
   I was in the bathroom with Regie since we were in the bath and we heard Ryan and Justin, we decided to leave them alone so Ryan could have time with Justin and try to recover. "Regie, would you tell me if anything was wrong like that?" I looked at my sleepy boyfriend who had his head in my neck and answered with a broken mumbled yes.

   I knew Regie had a migraine while we were in the bath so I stayed as quiet as possible massaging his head. We finished bathing and got out of the tub and I saw 50+ notifications on my phone. They all said congratulations to Regie and I and I saw our coming out video went viral so did Ryan and Justin's. I showed Regie and freaked out a little, I didn't think this many people were going to support us being gay and a couple.

~Regie's POV~
  Oli showed me that our video went viral and I hugged him right. "See baby I told you nothing bad would happen." Right after I said that Tyler walked in.

     "Hey boys can we talk?" Tyler asked with a worried but also happy tone. Both of the boys nodded in response and let Tyler talk. "So boys I wanna apologize for screaming at you guys and hurting you, you giys didn't deserve that. You guys can be lovey dovey anywhere, I'm really sorry.

   The boys all smiled and accepted Tyler's apology and cuddled. Regie and Oli were on the couch kissing and cuddling. Oli had his head in Regie's neck, their legs tangled with each while watching anime together.

   Tyler walked in and smiled at the group of boys cuddling in the livingroom. "Boys we have to film another QnA." Tyler said not knowing the QnA's made the boys uncomfortable until Regie said something. "Umm...Ty can we do a different video? The questions we're being asked are uncomfortable we just got rid of the leaked video of his kissing our partners. We don't wanna come out yet." Regie told Tyler holding onto Oli who was sleeping on him.

~Ryan's POV~
    Me and Justin were laying on each other watching anime with the other boys on the couch, then Tyler came to talk to us about filming another QnA. The whole mood changed when Tyler said that, Regie then told Tyler we were uncomfortable with a majority of the questions being asked while holding Oli who ended up falling asleep.

   Tyler agreed we could do a touch my body challenge instead of the QnA. We all agreed as long as we were able to touch each other, we didn't want the fans to suspect anything and Tyler agreed. After Tyler left the livingroom Oli shifted in his sleep alarming Regie he was uncomfortable in his position and fixed it.

   Justin and I were in our own world and didn't notice Seb and Darren talking to us. "HELLO?! EARTH TO JUSTIN AND RYAN!" Seb screamed in our ears. "Bro what the fuck?!?!" I yelled at Seb and Justin grabbed me and held me back. "Ryan knock it off!" Justin glared at me and I sank into him.