Chapter 13

~
     The next day it was 3pm and Oli never left my side, he stayed with me the whole time. Once we got to the airport I hugged Oli tight and whispered to him. "I love you, my bear." I hugged all the other boys and held Oli running my fingers through his hair not caring if others saw.

    "I'll call you everyday to text you and send you pictures, okay." I leaned my head on Oli's. A few minutes before I had to board Oli did something I least expected from him. He kissed me...........in public. It was something he's said he never wanted to do yet, but I felt proud of him.....of us.

     We could finally be lovey dovey in public and seeing him proud of himself made me grip his waist and peck his neck. "Regieee" he grumbled when I kissed him. "I'm gonna go miss you so much." I check the time and hug all the boys one last time. "Take care of oli and yourselves" after I said that I went and boarded the plane, the moment I knew I shouldn't have left Oli.

   After a long flight I decided to call Oli. I missed him and was also worried about him.

Phone call:
Oli: I saw regie was calling and answered trying to hide I was crying buy failed. "HI baby I miss you a lot.

Regie: "Oli why are you crying baby it's gonna be ok." I saw tears fall from his soft face which broke my heart.

Oli: "it's just hard without you Regie. I try to distract myself and I just see you in everything and the video of us kissing got to my parents."

Regie: I frowned seeing how stressed he was and wasn't able to have comfort. "Oli it's gonna be ok. You're my strong boy and your parents love us."

Oli: I smiled at his words and just wished I could hug him. "They said they don't care as long as I'm happy and I'll always be happy with you." Manager Ty yells for me but I didn't wanna leave.

Regie: "it's ok baby we'll facetime later ok?" I hung up.

~end of call~

  After the call I decided to send Oli a text. -I'm proud of you baby. I love you and please take care of yourself- I sent the text and he immediately replied. -Thank you Reg. I love you more. I know I'll try.- after we texted for a little bit I went to my parents and hugged them. "So you saw the video?" They both nodded but didn't care as long as I wasn't hurting him and was happy. "He means everything to me I won't let anything happen to him."

    After a few hours passed I was laying in my bed and texted Oli. -hey baby boy- I sent it and got a cute message back. -hey bubbas I miss you. I know your parents are strict but whatever happens I love you.- I smiled and called him.

~facetime~

Regie: "you know it's not ok to tease your boyfriend bubby."

Oli: "oh so you're horny now arent you?" I chuckled seeing his sweet smile

Regie: "God you're just so fucking amazing ols. Listen to me. I know you insecure about your body and always wanna workout but give me one promise." I took my shirt off on facetime and he peaked down at his boxers.

Oli: "sometimes it's hard, especially when you're not here to trace my scars or cuts. I go hours thinking about how my body could be so much better and not ugly" I frown sitting up in just my boxers.

Regie: "bubby I know its hard but your strong and beautiful and God damn sexy. No one could ever tear me away from you." I noticed him get a knot and lower my camera and chuckle.

Oli: "Baby why did you have to leave?" I got cold and put on the hoodie you gave me.

Regie: "My parents missed me and wanted me to help clear out some space. I know you miss me sweetheart, I'll try as hard as I can to still give you all of my attention, I promise." Seeing Oli smile at my words made me happy, knowing even though he was nervous about being alone he could still trust me.

Oli: "I don't wanna hang up. I wanna keep talking to you and show you my improvement."

Regie: I instantly knew he meant the gym. "Lemme see baby boy."

Oli: I took my hoodie back off hesitant but showed you.

Regie: "look at the beautiful boy. You have no reason to be insecure Oliver you are the most perfect man I have ever met and I'm so fucking proud of you."

Oli: "thank you regie, you have no idea how thankful I am for you but I have to go promise me you'll send me pictures later."

Regie: "baby you don't have to ask but before I go here's my progress" I took off my hoodie and saw him immediately drool.

Oli: "fuck babe I really miss you." I practically drowned in that picture of regie. "I have to go but i love you so much don't you dare get hurt ok?"

Regie: "I promise you baby boy"

~end of call~

  3 weeks later my dad told me I could go home early if I wanted and I obviously said yes I missed Oli more than anything. I was packing my things and got a call from Justin.

~phone call~
Regie: "Hey what's up?"

Justin: I was nervous having to tell Regie about Ryan and oli. "Hey I need to tell you two things one both kind of bad."

Regie: I start to panic and focus on my phone. "What happened Justin"

Justin: "before you freak Oli is fine he just overworked himself and hasn't been able to breathe or stop coughing but um the worst news is um Rye."

Regie: "what happened with Ryan, Justin?"

Justin: I sigh heavily saying this broke my heart. "He broke his ankle pretty bad and his fear is coming true and I'm scared I'm gonna lose him."

Regie: "ok first ill call oli later second you're not gonna lose Ryan, he can't live without you he needs you to take care of him he loves you so much. Just be strong for him. I have to go ok? I wanna call Oli."

Justin: "thanks reg" I hung up and looked at a sleepy Ryan.

~end of

"Baby how are you feeling?" I stroked his hair gently seeing small tears from his pain. "It hurts but it's better from when I got hit I just wish I never got hurt. I feel like a burden to you always getting hurt." Ryan said choking on tears.