Chapter 4

~Oliver's POV~
    A few days have gone by since everything happened with Regie and I, and quite honestly this situation has only made us stronger and love each other more. I glanced over at Regie was laying down with his eyes closed just resting. "Babe do you want to go get something to eat?" I asked him wanting him to eat a small meal. Regie looked at Oli knowing he was worried about him but he shook his head no since he wasn't hungry. Regie and Oliver went to shower and took a long shower together, they wanted all the bad thoughts to go away so they could try to relax on their say off.

~Time Skip (Regie's POV)~
    I glanced over at the time and it was almost 3pm. Which meant we had to film soon, it was going to be annoying because Ryan and Justin and Oli and I got awkward with the camera for some reason today. The camera was on Oli and I, so I snaked my hand behind Oliver's back and gently rubbed it hoping no one would notice I was comforting him.

~Oliver's POV~
     I felt Regie rub my back since I was a little stressed and uncomfortable, I won't lie I like when Regie would rub my back or rub small circles or even hold me to help me calm down. "Oliver!" Manager Ty snapped at Oli. "Huh....sorry I zoned out for a minute." Oli replied back to Manager Ty who looked serious towards the two couples in the room. "We're doing a truth or strip video for Ryan's channel and you guys need to behave and be honest." Tyler spoke to all of us then texted me and sebastian that he was going out of town for 3 weeks.

~Ryan's POV~
      I went and grabbed my camera and tripod and pulled up all the questions on Twitter and then sat next to Justin, while we were waiting for the others Justin rubbed my thigh, which felt nice and I let out a small moan. "J-Justin." I quietly moaned as he then put his hand in my pants and started to stroke my dick which felt really nice.

      I leaned my head into Justin's shoulder feeling relaxed and calm waiting for the boys to sit down. Naturally Oliver and Regie sat next to each other on the couch. The order on the couch was Seb, Darren, Oli, then Regie. The order on the floor was Kane, Me, then Justin.

~Justin's POV~
    We started the video and the first question was "Are you guys single?" Four of us took off one of our socks since we don't wear shoes in the house, Me Oliver, Ryan, and Regie took off our sock. The other three said they're single which is true. I noticed Ryan's mood changed when he saw the next question which was "Are any of you guys gay or LGBT?" All of us took off another sock or their first sock. None of us were comfortable with that question.

   We finished the video and the only boys who were ass naked were Regie, Darren, and Kane, which honestly didn't shock me. Although what did shock me was that Ryan dragged me to our room looking a little shaken up. "Ry are you okay?" I asked Ryan with a lot of concern and he just hugged me and stayed quiet. I knew he was tired and wanted attention but I didn't think he was this tired. All Ryan did was nod which I believed him of course if he looks okay then I believe him, but if he looks pale or off I tell him no and take care of him.

~Regie's POV~
    After the video Oliver and I decided to go on a small date and spend time with each other alone. It was going well until Darren called us.

|On the phone|

Darren: hey where are you guys at

Regie: we went to have alone time why?

Darren: it's Seb, you guys need to come home asap
|end of call|

~Darren's POV~
      Seb and I were doing a twitch stream together while the others did their own thing, I knew Sebby wasn't feeling well that day which obviously made me worry about him, but when he gripped my hand tight I knew something was seriously wrong and it was hurting him. I turned off Sebastian's camera and microphone and just held him to my chest trying to comfort him and distract him from his unbearable pain. "Hey beautiful, listen to my voice, you're going to be okay, I'm not leaving you I promise." I softly spoke to seb while rubbing his arm and calling Regie and Oliver.

    Regie and Oliver came home after about 10 minutes and Sebastian was violently shaking on Darren who called 911 scared to death of losing his boyfriend.

|At the Hospital|

The doctor came out of the room with information on Sebby. "Darren Liang for Sebastian Moy?" Darren flew out of his seat and looked at the doctor. "What happened, is he going to be okay?" Darren asked "Well um he has a severe case of the stomach flu which will last 3 more weeks. The other thing actually Sebastian confessed to having multiple cuts on his legs from falling and one of them looks severely infected so I treated it but other than that he's okay" the doctor spoke to Darren. "Did you guys wanna see sebby first I can wait" darren sadly asked to Oli and the others. The 5 boys shook their heads no and let Darren stay with Seb as long as he needed.

     Sebastian slowly woke up to his boyfriend stroking his hair from his sweaty forehead. "Sebby baby" Darren spoke up worried about seb who looked pale.

~Sebastian's POV~
     "What happened? Where am I?" Seb was freaking out until Darren held him close and made sure he was ok. I looked to Darren and he told me everything that happened, I felt bad because I didn't mean to scare or worry Darren, it was just hard to tell him what was hurting me.

_________________

A/N
Sorry for the late update yall I went through some really bad shit and mental health was horrible and I needed time