Chapter 10

~Ryan's POV~
    Justin and I were outside in the pool while the others were inside doing their own thing. "J....I'm scared, what if they actually find us?" I looked at Justin who was tracing small circles and hearts on my chest with his finger. All I did was let him comfort me and help me through this hard time.

  "Ry it's going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you.....not again." Justin softly spoke in my ear. I sighed and hugged him tightly. "I love you J!" I sighed. "I love you more Ry!" We got out of the pool and went inside and I cuddled into Justin as he sang to me and rubbed my stomach and rested his head on mine. My favorite thing he would do that helped me calm down a lot.

  A few hours later I weight leave my chest as I was sleeping and woke up to Justin going to the bathroom. I got up and followed him and heard gagging. "Shit....J let me in baby." Justin unlocked the door and I ran to his side pushing his hair away from his face and rubbed his back. *Here comes the sick chronicals* I thought to myself because if one of us got sick, all 7 of us got sick.

  I placed gentle kisses on Justin's back letting him puke and get it all out. After he was done he fell to the floor and just cried. "Shh shh......I know it hurts baby, I know." I felt horrible seeing him so miserable.

   Usually how it goes down when the sick chronicals start is one member or couple is sick for 5 days then the next then Tyler gets sick last. If any of us are babies when we're sick it's usually me and Oli who act like the babies, Seb just doesn't leave Darren and is super clingy.

~Justin's POV~
   Ryan held me in his arms after I threw up, he doesn't usually like the sight of any bodily fluids since he has a really weak stomach. I felt bad for making him see me puke but his comfort helps a lot. Throughout the day I would constantly run to the toilet or puke in a bucket and just cry because I was in so much pain.

  A few hours later Ryan came to me with a cold cloth, soup, clothes, and a blanket also one of his hoodies. "Baby you know you don't have to do this." I weakly said to him but he put the sweats and hoodie on me, put the cloth on my forehead, wrapped me in the blanket, and fed me the soup. Ryan never cared if he was at risk of anything his top priority was always me and the boys.

  Ryan never liked people telling him to not help me or the boys, it makes him upset when he can't take care of me or the boys. "Baby come cuddle me, I know you want to." I saw him fidgeting with his fingers looking antsy. As soon as I told him to come lay down with me, he immediately crawled under the blanket and curled into my stomach, which I'll admit hurt a little bit, but it's what helps him fall asleep so I ignored the pain for him.

   He noticed me wince and tried to move around. "A-am I hurting you babe?" He asked me scared and worried he hurt me. "Baby you could never hurt me. It's okay, I'm okay." I rubbed his back and played with his hair.

~Oliver's POV~
       Throughout the day I noticed that Regie would hold his head and stomach. It was around 5pm when we would eat and we were on the couch while Darren was cooking. Regie covered his nose and Justin ran to the bathroom to puke. Regie started to gag so I pulled my jacket off quickly and covered his nose and it helped him calm down his gagging. "Baby if you need to go outside or in a different room go ahead." All Regie could do was nod and drug me outside. We were outside and he buried his face in my neck slowly breathing. "I feel like I'm going to pass out Ols." Regie mumbled, it alarmed me so I sat on the ground and layed him in my lap and played with his hair. "If you pass out you'll be safer down here okay?" I tried as hard as I could to keep him comfortable as tears started to form in his eyes. I laid my head on his and closed my eyes.

   "Just breathe baby let it happen." I reassured him it was okay to let his body give out and he did. Regie passed out in my lap. Justin and Ryan came outside too and saw Regie and panicked. "Bro what the fuck happened? Is he okay?" Justin practically yelled worried about his best friend. Ryan also was worried but didn't yell, he was too busy making sure Justin wouldn't overdo anything. "Calm down! He's okay, he just passed out. He needed to lay down so he wouldn't get hurt." I calmly explained as Ryan handed me a water bottle, ice, and a cool cloth.

   After a while Regie finally woke up and struggled to sit up into my chest. "Baby stop, let your body recover." I quickly held Regie to my chest and stroked his cheek. Ryan and Justin were now on the ground since Justin looked pale. Ryan was the type of person who noticed right away when something was off about Justin's body.

~5 days later (Regie's POV)~
   I woke up feeling horrible, I instantly knew it was my turn in the sick chronicals to be sick. I rolled over to Oli who was still sleeping but looked uncomfortable. "Sweetheart wake up, you fell asleep in your jeans again." Oli had a really bad habit of falling asleep on me and not putting on his pajamas.