Chapter 2

A/N: This chapter has some smut in it please read with caution

~Regie's POV~
     It was now nighttime and the boys decided to go out, Ryan and Justin went to do their own thing, so it was just Oli and I in the house. I look at Oli who was laying his head on my lap while I gently strung my fingers through his tangled curls. "Bubs why don't we do something to get your mind off things?" I asked Oliver grabbing his phone from him, gently kissing his lips. "I just don't want anyon-." Oliver was cut off by Regie's soft lips kissing his making him shut up. "Just shut up and kiss me Oliver, we have nothing to worry about. Trust me who cares if anyone finds out about us, it doesn't matter as long as we love each other, right?" I spoke to Oliver in an annoyed tone.

   Oliver and I went to our room and I grabbed his waist and kissed him a little too aggressively causing him to let out a small moan. I started to kiss down his neck feeling his hands roam my body as I gently pushed him on the bed not breaking our kiss. "R-Regie is the door locked?" Oliver looked at me with soft eyes and a breathy voice. I just nodded knowing I locked the door, I wouldn't risk someone walking in on us having sex.

~Oliver's POV~
     Regie started kissing my neck causing me breathly moan loving how he was gentle and took caution to make sure I was comfortable with every movement he would make. We started hungrily kissing each other, soon enough it escalated to Regie leaving small unnoticeable hickeys on my chest. He tore off our clothes and started stroking my member making my breath hitch hard, not knowing he was going to do that. I felt him kiss my ear softly, something I liked that he did. That was one of three things that helped me calm down or turn me on. Regie then grabbed condom and bottle of lube, putting a little on his member then slowly entering inside me, making my eyes squeeze shut. Regie noticed I felt uncomfortable and rubbed my thighs as I adjusted to him being inside me and started to slowly thrust into me. "Oh god- R-Regie." I moaned his name causing him to go faster while kissing my neck. I started to stroke myself making myself moan and grind against him, turning him on more. Seeing the faces Regie was making, the noises he would let slip from his throat was almost enough to make me cum on stomachs. We both soon hit our high and came on each other.

~Regie's POV~
  I soon came in Oliver and pulled out and collapsed next to him cleaning up the mess we made. "No matter how people find out about us I will always love you Oli bolie, nothing will ever change my love for you." I whispered to Oli while he rested his head on my stomach.

~Time Skip (Regie's POV)
     It was around midnight when Ryan and Justin came home being loud and annoying. I was annoyed with them so I went downstairs to see why they were being so loud. "AYO SHUT THE FUCK UP OLI IS TRYING TO SLEEP!" I yelled at the couple causing them to freeze and look shocked. "Sorry Reg, Justin got hella drunk and kept knocking shit over." Ryan explained while trying to hold up his drunk boyfriend who looked like he got hit around a few times. "What happened to you and Justin" I asked seeing the bruises and dried blood on the two boys. "We....uh....got beat up for being gay." Ryan sank down into Justin's chest.

~Oliver's POV~
      I woke up to the yelling and saw Regie come back in the room with some water and a small snack for me. "Regie it's 2am, you can't keep doing this. You need sleep." I said worrying about his health and pulled him down to the bed.

~Time Skip (Regie's POV)~
      I woke up to Oli sitting up in bed looking at his phone holding his head again. I tried to ignore it but seeing him in pain made my heart hurt, so I tried to distract him from the pain and kissed his neck while slowly stroking his hard dick. "R-Reg we just woke up." Oli said but felt nothing but pure pleasure from Regie taking away from his unbearable pain he would always get in the mornings. Regie just kept going loving the sound of Oli's soft deep moans, it made him harder hearing his boyfriend moan in submission to him.

   Oli then grabbed Regie's dick through his pants and carefully palmed him while getting both of them naked. Oliver then took Regie's length in his mouth and sucked it. Regie would pull Oli's hair making him moan more. "O-Oli....baby." Regie moaned then came onto Oliver's stomach. It wasn't like them to have morning sex because they didn't want to be caught but to Regie seeing Oliver in pain, he knew he needed a good distraction. The thing they didn't know was that Manager Ty and Sebastian and Ryan saw the whole scene and just stood at the door in shock. They didn't knock, clear their throats, or make a sound, they just walked away emotionless.....well Sebastian and Ryan were emotionless, Tyler was furious by the scene he had just witnessed.

~Time Skip (Regie's POV)~

During the 9am meeting I sat down with Oliver, but this time he was more alert than usual, something was off about Manager Ty, Ryan, and Sebastian. Then all of the sudden Tyler said something that made Oliver and I both panic. "If there is going to be sex in this house you need to lock your fucking doors!" Tyler said with anger written all over his face. "I don't give a fuck if you are gay, but I will NOT stand to see or hear you having sex. Now go get ready for the fucking day ALL OF YOU!" Tyler sent all of us away and Oli immediately ran outside with tears in his eyes.