9.

bindey boy flies?

helloooooo

new chapter poggggg

enjoy!

tw: eating, mentions of medication, gender dysphoria, unsafe binding, brief mentions of unsupportive/transphobic parent,vomiting and hospitals, flight anxiety/fear of flying, overthinking, missgendering (unintentional), anxiety attack, swearing ( please tell me if any are wrong or missing, stay safe <3 )

Ranboo hugged his dad goodbye and walked through the front doors of the airport, dragging his suitcase behind him. He felt oddly awake for 4:45 in the morning, maybe it was because he was so excited to meet Tubbo. It didn't take long for him to get checked in and be free of his heavy suitcase. He decided to just go through security now, so he wouldn't be stressing about it later. The airport had a surprising amount of people in it for 5am, which made him slightly anxious but it would be ok. He was going to see Tubbo in 13 hours. Everything had to be ok.

Going through security wasn't too bad, Ranboo had been afraid that the guards would question why he had a binder in his backpack but luckily, when they did take his backpack to the side to investigate his anxiety medications, they just moved it to the side, no questions asked. Ranboo let out a sigh of relief when he walked out into the gate area. It was barely 6am so he had about an hour to chill until his flight took off, which meant about 30 minutes until boarding would start. Airplane food always grossed him out so he decided to eat before he got on the plane. After walking around for a while, he settled on an Asian restaurant and glanced over the menu. He chose pot stickers and sat down waiting for his food. It didn't take long for the food to be ready and he dug in. As he was eating, Ranboo pulled out his phone messaged Tubbo.

Ranboob

most of the scary shit out the way

Tubbo

most??

Ranboob

i hate flying

Tubbo

oh yeahhhhh

it'll be fine

promise

Ranboo smiled as he continued his conversation with Tubbo. His food was soon finished and he walked back out to his gate, having payed when he ordered. Ranboo walked through the international terminal and found his gate. He sat near where he would be boarding and thought over what he would do when he landed. He wasn't wearing his binder on the flight, even though it made him extremely dysphoric, because he didn't want to crush his ribs even more since he would be wearing a binder pretty much constantly while he was in the UK if he didn't come out to Tubbo. He knew it was dangerous, he knew he could end up in hospital, but he just wasn't ready for his friends to see him differently. Instead of thinking about the bad things that could come from the trip, Ranboo decided to focus on the good things. He gets to meet his best friends, experience another country, be free from his transphobic mother. And he got to experience it all for four months. He really was lucky. Ranboo wondered how chat would react when they found out that the bee duo had finally met up. Well, of course they would be excited, they were constantly analyzing both his and Tubbo's streams for any clues possible, so it would be a real surprise if they weren't excited.

Ranboo was shaken from his thoughts by a female voice ringing through the intercom.

"Would everyone on British Airways flight 725 in seats 1 to 78 please report to the boarding, thank you." That was him. He was in seat 52. It was go time. Taking out his passport and boarding pass from his backpack and shoving his phone into his back pocket, Ranboo joined the flock of people queuing to board the plane. It was now they nerves started to bubble in his stomach. He had always hated flying, the thought of being trapped in a metal tube flying over gods knows what at hundreds of miles an hour for almost 12 consecutive hours, no thanks. Not for him. But he had brought his anxiety medication, he could take some if it became too much. It would be ok. But would it? There were so many things that could go wrong, so many things that could happen so many-