Dreamnotnap- little george

George was streaming. It was not going to good. He was getting comments that... were something.

"Commit unlive."

"Your so disgusting."

etc. everyone was spamming stuff like that. It was unsettling.

George held back tears. George couldn't hold anymore. He ended stream out of nowhere. He texted the 'boyfriend group chat'

George: I am going little.

He took out 1 pair of his little clothes

He got a coloring book out and got out some crayons

He got a coloring book out and got out some crayons. Even though he couldn't see most of the colors.

Dream and Sapnap walk into the room. "Hey bubba!" Dream said seeing that he was already in his little state. "Dada!" George said. He usually calls Dream dada or daddy. (please do not s3xlise the word daddy in this book AT ALL) "sappy! I want angel milk pleaseee!" He continued.

"Ok let me go make you some!" Sapnap said then put a pasi into his mouth carefully then walked out of the room. Sapnap brought back milk not to long after he left. "Bubba how old are ya feeling?" Dream asked. George held up 3 fingers. "Ok want milky?" Dream continued. The brit nodded. As soon as the little got the milk he drank it all. "Mmm t'rid." George said tiredly. "Cuddles?" Sapnap asked. George nodded.

They all cuddled. George latching on his 2 boyfriends. Eventually he fell asleep. "Finally." Dream and Sapnap said at the same time.