🍼 what? 🍼

Little: ⏳Karl⏳
Caregiver: 🟩Dream🟩
Karl and Dream are dating in this story
Promt:

Little: ⏳Karl⏳Caregiver: 🟩Dream🟩Karl and Dream are dating in this story Promt:

Dream's pov:

I was bored so I called Karl. "Hey love!" Karl said when the phone stopped ringing. "Hi darling can I come over? Sapnap's gone and I am lonely." I asked. Of course he said yes. So I ran to my car and drove to his house.

Karl pov:

*knock* *knock*

I ran to the door and answered it.

*time skip*
Dream's pov:

We went to cuddle and Karl said he was going to go shower I said ok and he went to go shower. Meanwhile I just looked around his room and went to the closet and opened it. I saw a box and I opened it to see paci's, baby bottles, and much more. 'What?' I thought.

———

I heard the shower turned off so I know he's done and I entered the bathroom I saw a regressed Karl. His hair damp and the sink running. I guessed he wet his hair and regressed.

I didn't know he was an age regressor?! But I am not mad. My focus went back to Karl and saw him crying. "Bubas it's ok. I know. You are a age regressor aren't you?" I asked just to make sure and he nodded. "It's ok..." I kept repeating that phrase until he calmed down.

(I'm am watching Karl's newest stream right now (stream on 5/14/22) and I am shocked. Wha- (it's the beginning of the stream) GEORGE IS ALMOST HERE?- WHAT-)

"Bubas how old are you?" I asked. He held up 1 finger then put it down, then put it up again. "It's ok bubs you don't have to know." I said.

I will take care of him now and then ask questions in the morning.