🍼 - running las nevadas is hard!

Thank you for your request MyKrewAcademia7878  I have never watched lore before so bare with me! I know like some parts like slime's death, Ranboo's death, Tommy's exile's, etc

Thank you for your request MyKrewAcademia7878 I have never watched lore before so bare with me! I know like some parts like slime's death, Ranboo's death, Tommy's exile's, etc.

Little: quackity
(He/him)

Caregiver: Sapnap
(He/him)

—————

Quackity sat in his office. He was stressed out because how much paperwork he had to get done. The fuzziness slowly creeping up on him. He sighed as he finished another paper. He started working on the next paper.

Understand

What is that word? He couldn't even tell because how much his little space is creeping up on him. He sighed and put his palms on his forehead, his right hand sitting on a old cut.

He heard a knock on his office door. "What?" Foolish came in. "Uhhh Sapnap wants to see you." Quackity sighed. "Fine bring him in." Foolish did just that and left. Sapnap came in. "If it's about Karl leave." He stated not even wanting to talk about him. Sapnap saw the huge stack of paper work he already has done and another pile of which he still has to do.

"Q you're overworking yourself again." Quackity nodded. "I know." Sapnap pulled quackity onto another chair away from his desk. "What?" Quackity asked surprised. "Relax duckling." He stated in his caregiver voice. Quackity let his shoulders sag and let his fuzziness take over. Sapnap smiled on how easy that was.

"Ducking how bout we take you to your room and we can cuddle. How bout that?" Quackity nodded like there was no tomorrow. "Ok cmon let's go."

Sapnap led quackity to his room and sat quackity on his bed. "Alright I am going to make you a bottle and then we can cuddle! Alright?" The Mexican nodded. Sapnap quickly made the bottle and came back up to quackity's room. The man wearing the beine smiled seeing the angel milk.

"Angle mik fwom dada!" Sapnap never heard dada to describe him but he wasn't complaining. "Yeah that's right baby!" Quackity started drinking it and slowly fell asleep in his dada's arms.