Mr beast crew -little karl

A/n: this chapter is based off of mrbeast's video, "worlds most dangerous escape room"

After they were done filming, from all the commotion in the video, Karl felt himself get mentally younger. He slipped to 3. The crew was still hanging out. Chris was the only one that knew about his regression.

And when Chris looked over he knew that Karl had slipped. "Karl has age regression and slipped..of course." Chris said. "What is age regression?" Jimmy asked.

"when someone reverts to a younger state of mind. This retreat may be only a few years younger than the person's physical age. It could also be much younger, into early childhood or even infancy. It's used as a coping mechanism! So he will act like a baby, he regresses usually from 2-5." One of Karl's caregivers replied. (Yes Chris is one of his caregivers smh)

"Y'u w'ent s'ppos'd to 'now." The little said. "It's fine!" Chandler replied. "Otay i wants milky chisy plwseee!" Karl said. "Of corse buba! How old are you feeling?" Chris asked. Karl held up 3 fingers. "Jimmy can you turn on cartoons?" The caregiver asked. "Mhm!" Mr beast replied.

"Da tnt in vide' was sca'y" the 3 year old told Chris. "Mhm I am sorry baba." Chris replied handing him is milk. "Ok little bud let's go watch cartoons." Chris added. Karl started drinking his bottle, and before he knew it he was passed out, bubble guppy's still playing in the background.