🍼 someone saw my face 🍼

Little: Dream
Cg: Sapnap and drista
Promt: Sapnap got noticed and Dream talked. Revealing to Sapnap's fan who he was with.

—————-

Dream, drista, and Sapnap decided to go to Walt Disney's Hollywood studios. Just to mess around and go on rides. Dream and drista of course wore a mask because they are both faceless.

They pulled into the parking lot. They went inside and because of Dream's ADHD, they had a disability pass were they wait in line for the same amount of time, just not in the queue. So they booked one for rock n' roller coaster because that's there favorite.

While they waited they got blue and green milk. Then they fought over the blue milk because it's superior (it's so good and for what?).

Finally it was time. They walked into the queue after scanning there Magic bands. Sapnap as a red one that has flames in it (talk about custom design), Dream had a green one, and drista had a dark green.

Now they were approaching the second scanner.

"Ok what ride do y'all want to do next?" Sapnap asked looking at the app. "Mmm...how bout tower of terror?" Drista and Dream said at the same time. After they scanned a second time, Sapnap booked the tower and soon enough they were in the pre show of rock n' roller coaster.

"How bout some back stage passes?"

——-

"Alright lady's and gentlemen right through the doors when the open, make sure you are staying behind the yellow line! Thank you and have a fun time with those back stage passes."

——

Dream and drista were laughing while they watched people screamed in horror because they shot forward. "Ok who's going to alone?" Sapnap asked as they got closer to the loading station. "I will." Drista said. "Ok." They other 2 replied.

——

When they got off the ride they still had like 1 hour before they could go on Hollywood tower of terror. So they just ate and messed around. They also went to Star Wars land to get some more blue milk. But then a stranger came up to them

"Hi Sapnap! Can I get a picture? I watch your videos all the time."

"Yeah of course!"

*click* *click*

"Well I better get going! Thank you."

"Yeah we should g-" Dream started but then he paused when he realized. He just spoke by a fan!

The kid eye's winded. It was Dream.

"Ok well it's nice meeting you! Bye!" Sapnap said.

The kid understood why he was saying bye so quick, so the kid walked off.

———-

Sapnap was about to turn around to tell Dream it was ok, but he saw Dream running into a bathroom.

"Uhh I'll go get him drista can you fill up his bottle with blue milk? Here's $10 to get more. Tell them to keep the change." Sapnap said handing her the bottle and the money.

Sapnap ran off into the bathroom and heard crying from the big stall. Now all the other stalls were open and this was the only closed one so he knew it was Dream.

"Hey bud? Can you let me in please?"

Dream slowly opened up the stall. He was on the verge of regressing.

"Hey,hey,hey guess what? Scene you had a mask and sunglasses on the kid couldn't see your face, all the kid saw was your beautiful face shape."

"Welly?"

"Mhm! Do you want to go home or stay here?"

"Sway! I wov diswey!"

"I know you do! Are old are you?"

"Twee!"

"Ok do you still wanna go on tower?"

"Mhm!" Dream is an ambitious little. If he's 3 or older, he loves roller coasters.

——

When they walked out drista gave him his bottle. They walked to a more quiet place in the park so no one would stare.

And after that they went on tower of terror.

"Daddy! I wov this ride." He said as the sat down in there seats. They were on the left side of the elevator in the front row. Dream being in the middle, drista being on the left, and Sapnap being on the right.

 Dream being in the middle, drista being on the left, and Sapnap being on the right

——-

When they crashed for the night, (They stayed there the whole day) it was safe to say, it was amazingly awesome.