🐶 new tail and ears 🐶

Pet! Dog! Sapnap
Caregiver! Dream
Promt: Dream is good with technology, coding etc. so he spends a month for his sap to make a tail and ears that matches sap's feelings.

DREAM POV:

I'm trying to make a tail and ears for Sapnap. Sapnap came out to me a few weeks ago about his pet regression. And I of course, supported him.

Sense then I have done lods of research but Sapnap still had not regressed in front of me. But I allow him to take his time.

Even though I want to see dog Sapnap I will wait until he's ready for me, so in the meantime I decide to surprise him. I start to get working on my project.

It's a tail and ears. so if he's happy, the tail is going to wag and the ears are going to bounce up. If he's stressed, the tail is going to go in between his legs and the ears are going to be down. If he's worried his tail and ears his going to go limp. And if he's relaxed his tail and ears will be relaxed.

————
1 month later

Sapnap still hadn't regressed in front of me but I will allow him to take all the time in the world. But I did finish the tail and ears, so I boxed it up and wrapped it.

I walked to Sapnap's door, took a deep breath then knocked. "Come in!" I heard him say, so I opened the door. "I got a present for you but be careful ok?" I say. "Ok." He says as he starts to open it.

He gets the box open and it reveals a tail and ears "Thank you!" He said. I could see he is starting to slip. "There's more pup." I say.

"There's nothing else in the box?" He said. "No no, the tail and ears, I made it so it matches with your emotions. Go put it on pup."

He quickly puts them on and his limbs gives out. Making him fall down. "Woah you ok there pup?" I say as I bend down and pet his tail. His tail and ears being relaxed.

He gives me kisses on my cheeks. Telling me he's definitely regressed %100. He puts his face into my body, nuzzling it. "Ok do have any toys?" I asked. He nods and crawls to his closet, then scratching it.

I pull a box out filled with lods of things. But I pull out a tennis ball and he starts jumping, his tail wagging, and his ears up. "Ok boy, down, let's go outside, ya?"

So we go out back and I throw the ball, he catches it and brings it back to me. I love dog Sap/p.