🍼 new friend? 🍼

SAPNAP DATING KARL CONFIRMED?! (Picture)
Littles: drista and lani
Cg's: Dream, tubbo
Promt: drista is on the smp again. With her brother's permission. Dream is watching her and they add someone to the VC.

————

DRISTA POV:

I was finally on the smp again. But only tubbo was streaming I believe so I was just roaming around. Tommy said he couldn't be on the smp so that's why I'm just roaming. "Wait dris." Dream said. I looked up. "How about we stream? It would be fun." I agree and he starts up the stream.

My sister is back on the smp. Oh god... || Minecraft ||

Chat filled with messages quickly. Like, DRISTA?! LES GO. Or, drista, stab your brother. This is your chance.

After a while maybe an hour, we asked tubbo to join VC. Well what we thought was tubbo.

"Hello? Dream?" A girl's voice heard through the microphone. Chat started spamming LANI! "It's Dream's sister I wanted to mess with tubbo but it's fine." Chat started spamming even more now. "Oh by the way I'm streaming." Tubbo said from the back.

After another hour my brother and tubbo ended there streams. We were still in VC. But that fog in my mind came towards me. I tried to hold it back, I really tried. But I couldn't.

I got up. And tugged Dream's sleeve saying I'm regressed and non-verbal. I Whined. Lani obviously heard it. She realized she could have a friend who regresses to. Not even a second later she slips.

DREAM'S POV:

Drista slipped. She whined. Lani probably didn't know what was going on. I took the headphones and put them on my head.

"Sorry lani she does this thing called age reg-" I got cut off by tubbo. "I know what that is, lani is an age regressor to, she just slipped." Tubbo replied.

So we gave back the headphones to both our littles, and they hung out.