🍼 - bruises

TW: swearing, Self harm, bruises (from self harm), emotional abuse? (Not to bad emotional abuse (if you count it as emotional abuse idk)), mentions of self harm

Cw: sensitive Dream?, crying, age regression, talking about self harm, not supporting age regression (only mentions)

DON'T READ WHILE IN LITTLE SPACE!

Venting because yeah. (Only Dream had someone to go to. I didn't)

Also can we normalize people can self harm anywhere not just the wrists.

Small: Dream
Cg: Sapnap
Mentioned: drista

——————

I ran into my room. Tears slowly started coming down. Then they went down faster. I started sobbing. What the fuck else do you want me to do?You asked for something, I failed. And you ask me for more...?

If I use a blade that will only make things worse. My parents will catch me and it will only make things worse. So, I balled my hand into a fist and started punching my legs. It was the closest body part I could reach.

My punching got to a hult when a soft knock at the door. I don't answer it. What if it's my mom? Dad? I saw a paper slide under the door.

'It's drista. :)'

I smiled slightly and got up and looked at the mirror. I wiped my tears away. I walked to the door and opened it. Drista looked at me. She was sad that I was sad..

My thoughts came back. What if she was here to just do the fucking same thing? What if she was here to let me know I failed? At everything. Will it just be better to kill my self? Then my family and friends don't have to deal with me. What if-

I see drista pulling out her phone. She then went to call someone. "Hey bub? I am just going to call ok? I am going to ask your daddy to come pick you up. Ok dreamy?" I blushed. I wasn't little, but not big. Just swimming on the edge of little space.

Soon the call ended. "Ok he will be here in 5." We weren't that far from each other. Just a few houses down from each other. "'o leawe."

"I won't leave."

——-

Soon there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Who is it?" Drista asked. "Sapnap!"

Drista opened the door. "How old are you little one?" Sapnap asked picking me up. "Just swmmin on da edge." Sapnap nodded.

"Alright I'll take you to my house yeh?" Sapnap said. I suddenly fell deep in little space. Maybe like a month old. I just babbled I couldn't really understand him if I was being honest.

Sapnap then got a notification. "Don't read it until Dream's out of your point of view." Sapnap nodded. I have all my little gear at Sapnap's house because my parents don't support age regression.

——-

Once in the car. Is phone screen was out of Dream's point of view so he looked at the texted and frowned.

Dream replased. Bruises all over his legs

he deserves way better :(

I put my phone down and started driving. I knew Dream would probably slip young from what I given. And a little one is not going/be able to walk.

When we got to the house I cleaned all his bruises up.

————-

A/N: Someone be Sapnap to me. I'll be dream. Please.