Tommy + Drista -little Drista

Tw: swearing

Drista was worried. You may ask why? Well Dream said he has a surprise for her. What if it's a person? What if she regresses? "Drista!" Dream called from downstairs. Dream is the only one that knows about her reggressing. She was scared but headed down anyway.

"Are you feeling little today?" Dream asked. "No j'ust a l'ittle fuzzy." Drista replied. "Ok well we need to go." Dream said. "Where are we going?" Drista asked. "To the surprise." The boy replied.

𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃

We got in the car and drove to somewhere. I looked around for clues. A sign said that they where at the airport. There's no luggage in the back... so that means...we are picking someone up. I reached in my back pocket to make sure I have my phone and my fork. I did.

Besides the point. Who are we picking up? What if it's George? I would have to be a fucking 3rd wheel that's for sure.

I saw Dream texting someone. Oh god I was scared. I couldn't see who it exactly was that was texting Dream back. 'Please don't be Sapnap, he is a bitch' I said in my mind. (As a joke) Sapnap went back to Texas to visit his family. So there could be a chance it was him. But yet again why would Sapnap be the surprise. I literally live with him. His plane was supposed to be yesterday but got canceled.

My thoughts got to a hult when Dream got out of the car.

We both got out of the car and went into the airport. We waited for about 10 minutes until Dream put his hands on my eyes. Once Dream removed his hands I saw Tommy. My brain got way more fuzzy. "Toms'!" I said in a childish voice. Oh god I am slipping. Luckily before Any of them noticed I snapped back. I was slipping from excitement. We hugged witch only got my brain more fuzzy. But before I went into little space, we got home. This was going to be a tuff week.

No ones POV

"I am going to the store to get some..things!" Dream said. He was going to try to get drista to slip this week but needed somethings.

Back with drista and Tommy...

Tommy was unpacking and Drista couldn't hold it back anymore, she slipped into her little space. She started sobbing. Tommy heard the noise and came into Drista's room. "Hey,hey what's wrong?" Tommy asked in a calm voice.

"I 'm 'mall ut w'snt 'uppo'sed to k'ow.." Drista said in a slurred voice. "Your a little cub?" Tommy asked. Drista nodded. Tommy took care of Ranboo when he was little so he was used to this. He tried to call Dream just incase he cares for Drista differently then he does but he saw Dream's phone on the kitchen counter. "Ok cub how old are you feeling?" Tommy asked. Drista held up 4 fingers.

"Ok cub let's change into little girl clothes. Those clothes are for big girls huh?" Tommy stated. Drista nodded. "Ok can you do it yourself cub?" The older asked. The younger nodded. "Ok I will be waiting outside." The caregiver stated. Drista nodded and went into her bedroom. She got changed and came out.

"Ok do you have a sippy cup?" Tommy asked. The mentally and physically Younger nodded yes. The taller made the shorter angel milk. As soon as she saw the bottle, she made grabby hands towards it.

"Ok here you go, what do you wanna watch?" The caregiver asked. "M'cky m'use sh'rts! Pleaseeeee!" Drista replied then went back to drinking her bottle. Tommy turned on the desired show and eventually, drista fell asleep.

Soon later drista was still asleep, pasi in her mouth, when Dream walked in the door. "Looks like she regressed." Dream said. "Yeah your lucky I take care of Ranboo sometimes for tubbo." Tommy replied.

A/n: LONG CHAPTER POG! Also I really like this duo! I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY OF THE CC'S IN THIS CHAPTER! Also I told my friend about my age regression :D