33. Going Home

About ten minutes later I calm myself down enough to pull my face out of James' chest. I noticed we are sitting back on the couch where we were before, and everyone is gone from the room. It's just me and James.

He is looking down at me wiping away the tears that haven't soaked his shirt. I look down to see his shirt is wet all over from me crying.

"Sorry" I croak out, my voice hoarse from crying.

"Shh don't worry about it baby, are you okay?" he asks looking into my eyes, determining for himself my mental stability right now.

I nod my head and lay my head back down on his chest. I speak in his mind because I still find talking just so weird sometimes.

'where did everyone go?'

"Cole had patrol, and everybody else went to their rooms to give us some privacy, they are all very worried about you." he stops talking for a minute and lifts my chin up to meet his gaze, "you know whatever you decide they will all support you right? They will never judge you or try and force you to do anything. Whatever you decide to do, do it for you, not because you are scared of disappointing us. That would never happen princess" I nod my head and take his words in. He already knows me too well.

I feel like if I don't go back they will think I am a coward for not facing my family, and a horrible sister for what Adeline is still going through. But even if they don't think that, I do.

I did something I never thought I would do, I escaped.

Now its time for me to do the other thing I never thought I would have the chance to do, go home.

---

After sitting on the couch and talking a little more I realize Dante left to go back home. He was never planning on staying more than a couple days anyways and he went back to watch his mom incase I did decide to come home, so that she will be under watch all the time, and cannot escape.

And to think this all went down before lunch.

I can't help but feel that Dante is the most disappointed in me for not going home sooner. But I had my reasons. If I had told everybody the truth, they would have insisted on going to the pack right away to tell my family and kill Aunt Molly.

I'm not trying to protect her, but I have been here around two months now, and I was-and still am- coping with everything that happened. I didn't want to add the chaos of trying to go home at the same time.

I also didn't want my family to see me in the condition that James and the pack found me in. That would have devastated them.

James and I call everyone back to the living room. He tells everyone that after we eat lunch, everyone who is going on the trip to my pack, is to begin packing, we are leaving the next morning.

James' parents are coming because they want to take the trip back with the still very pregnant Aria. They want to be there incase anything goes down, they want to be with their children, protecting or helping whenever they can.

Cole is coming because he is the best warrior and suppose to be my guard, even though I am with Hazel most days so he doesn't have much to do.

Hazel and Dave are coming because I asked. Hazel is my closest friend and I will feel more comfortable with her there.

Rose and Jackson both insisted on coming because they are both good warriors as well. I had no idea Rose was but since she is the tallest of the girls it makes sense. Apparently she is one of the best she-wolf fighters of the entire pack.

Cassidy, Ethan, Brittany and Caiden are left in charge of the pack so they will be stay behind. Cassidy and Ethan are the third in commands and since the betas are coming it falls on them to act as alphas while James is gone.

Brittany and Caiden volunteered to help even though I know Brittany wanted to come and be by my side with Hazel and Rose incase they need her help.

Emma and Mac are also staying behind because they are in charge of watching Callie while we are away. Hazel and Dave didn't want to put her in harms way incase anything goes wrong with my Aunt Molly considering her record with kids isn't that spectacular.

We have ten people coming total so we will be taking three cars. Cole, James and I will be riding in one car, James' parents and Aria in the second car. Leaving Dave, Hazel, Rose and Jackson in the last car. We told everyone to pack a weeks worth of clothes, not really knowing how long we will be staying.

That night James and I are sitting in our room, both of us silently packing our suitcases. James gave a one suitcase rule to everybody, but the girls can have their purses. I don't have anything of my own besides my clothes, so I won't be bringing one of those.

I finish putting clothes in my suitcase and look to see it half empty. In reality this is James' suitcase, I don't have one of those either, and my clothes are still fairly tiny so they only take up about half of the suit case along a pair of flats and sneakers.

I look over to James who has his clothes perfectly folded and filled to the top. He easily zips it up and looks at me to see me staring at him with a blank look on my face.

"Princess whats wrong?" he comes over to me and picks me up so my legs wrap around his waist and he is holding onto my legs. My arms instantly go around his neck and I just sigh.

'I don't really have anything besides clothes. I wonder if all of my old stuffed animals and stuff are still with my parents, or if they got rid of all of my stuff' I look at my suit case still half empty.

"Do you like stuffed animals?" James asks with a little grin. I shrug and nod my head. They are just so soft and some are so big you can cuddle with them.

"Well I have something I want to give you" he is full blown smiling now and puts me down. I follow him as he walks to the closet and reaches for the top shelf. He pulls down a teddy bear. It looks a little old but it's cute.

"I had this bear growing up. I called him buttercup. But when I got to about the first or second grade and my friends said it wasn't cool for the future alpha to have a stuffed animal. After that I never brought it anything and I didn't sleep with it because I thought I had to be tough and I didn't need something like a stuffed animal to comfort me" he pauses while handing me the bear, "I want you to have it, I realize now that it doesn't make you tough to be standing on your own" he pauses and takes a couple steps towards me and grabs my face, "because ever since I have had you by my side, I feel stronger, I feel like a better person. I have become a better alpha. You give me strength Grace, and I want to be the same for you, whether its simply giving you a stuffed animal, or taking you to see your family and being right next to you every step of the way. I want to be our strength Grace and I don't want you to think less of yourself for leaning on me when you have to. I would do anything for you Grace. You are my other half and my soulmate, and I love you. I always have and I always will, no matte what we go through together" he finishes by leaning in and placing an innocent kiss on my lips.

My eyes are watering again but not from sadness, but from happiness.

I love this man and I want him to know it. I don't feel pressured to say it just because he did, but because I mean it and I love to spend everyday for the rest of my life telling him that I love him.

"James" he looks down at me still standing about a half a foot away, the bear in between us, "I love you"

With that reach up and grab the back of James' neck and pull him down to meet me half way in a passionate kiss. This isn't like all of the other heated kisses we have had where we are in a frenzy of passion. This is a slow kiss, where our love for each other is being pouring into every movement of our bodies and our lips. It's slow and passionate and conveys everything we would never be able to form into words.

**the next couple chapters are going to have a lot of stuff going on so its going to be difficult to figure out how I want all of the events to unfold. I'll try my best to update by the end of the week. Like I said before I usually have 3-4 chapters in advance already written for situations like this, but I keep rewritting her going home because none of them seem the right way, but I am working on it and I will get it up as soon as I can! Thank you all for reading and as always vote and comment your favorite parts!**