15. Dinner Party

"If you want to you can go down and met some of the pack, they wont all be down right now. Most of the teenager are going out because its Friday and the parents have their own pack house. The pack is too big to put all in one house" I looked at him confused. They can't be that big can they? I haven't seen anyone other than Cassidy, Brittany and Hazel?

"They aren't allowed to come up here, I told them not to while you were first here. Total we have about 2,000 members" at this my heart rate picked up considerably, 2,000?! Where have they all been hiding. I started to scoot back away from the door still on the bed until i felt myself close to the edge.

I can't meet the entire pack! That's so many people!

"Grace? Princess? Are you okay?" James worriedly scoots over and scoops me up in his arms. Once there I can feel myself calm down and I grab onto his shirt burying my head in his chest.

After a minute or so of sitting like this I look up to him and towards the door debating if I want to go down or not.

"I just talked to Cole and he says there are only around ten people in the kitchen right now. They are all mated besides cole, nobody will come near you besides the girls you know. Hazel is down there too."

Slowly I nod my head and let him pick me up and he head out the door and down the stairs.

---

When we make it down I switch around so I am riding on his back. He doesn't seem to mind and I feel better this way. When we walk into the kitchen everybody turns to face me and I bury my head in James' back and silently hope none of them will come near me.

James moves over and sits at the countertop and puts me in his lap.

"Hey Grace would you like some pasta for dinner? We were all just about to eat" I hear Hazel and look over ans see her in the kitchen with Brittany and another girl and they are cooking a lot of pasta. I nod my head and give her a small smile which she returns and then turns around to stir the sauce.

When I turn around a couple people are looking over at me curiously. two I can tell are couples, there are two guys sitting on the other side of the table next to Dave and Cole, I recognize them from the woods.

"Well Grace you remember Dave and Cole right?" I nod my head and they give me a small smile. James begins introducing me to the rest of them. The two boys are Caiden and Mac, Brittany is Caiden's mate and Caiden is huge. He looks an inch or so shorts than James and has blonde hair that contrasts Brittany's small frame with dark black hair.

The other man is Mac, he is the shortest of the guys but is still around 6 feet and his mate is the other girl in the kitchen, Emma, who is about the same height as me and they both have blonde hair.

The couples sitting off to the side are Rose, Jackson, Cassidy and Ethan. Cassidy is the girl who cut my hair. She is slightly taller than me and has brown hair and her mate is Ethan who is the same height and build as Caiden but Ethan has dirty blond hair more towards light brown.

Rose and Jackson are the last couple. Rose is the tallest of the girls probably around 5'8" and blonde hair while Jackson (or Jack as everybody calls him) has jet black hair and is also very tall and built like Caiden and Ethan.

Once introductions are over the food is ready and we go and sit at the table with everybody else. James sits at the end of the table and I am to his right with Cole to his left. Hazel sits on my right with Dave next to her. and the rest fill in down the table always sitting next to their mate.

"So Grace I was thinking the girls could come with us shopping next week if you want, they can help us pick out so many outfits and summer outfits and winter outfits" I just nod my head as she talks and everybody else at the table making small talk.

I am grateful that nobody brings up how I got here or why James carries me everywhere. I am also happy nobody asks why after only half a plate I feel like I am stuffed.

But I am really grateful that nobody asks why I don't talk.

*Vote or Comment!<3*