2. Mine

"Our pack doctor is on his way and will be here any minute and our Alpha will come after that. You aren't really on our territory yet for another quarter of a mile or so, but he will still wants to question you." I just laid there listening but as soon as he says other are coming I start crawling away, fear gripping me.

Another group is going to kidnap me again. 

Not again please not again I think to myself. 

I try getting up but realizing how weak I am I quickly fall down again. The brunette comes to help me but as soon as he starts stepping closer I start scooting back on my butt using my arms.

Once he sees what I am doing he stops and holds his hands up.

 "I'm not going to hurt you okay?How about you tell me your name?" He asks. I just stare at him for ten seconds later an older man starts walking towards us. He hands the brunette shorts and has a huge shirt in his other hand.

My mind but is telling me to trust him but I can't. My mind is telling me to run away from these people. When the doctor starts coming towards me, he starts talking to the brunette at the same time.

"How did you meet her?" The doctor asks

"I was on my way back to the territory when I found her laying here. She didn't know how to shift but she is really hurt on her leg," they both turn to look at me and I instantly freeze up again.

"I see" the doctor says, he looks towards me at my leg but when he starts walking closer I start scooting away silent tears running down my face. I didn't even notice I had been crying this entire time up until now. 

"Listen you have to let me come look at your leg, it's really bad and you may need stitches," he says, but I am barely listening, only thinking of how I can run away when I can't even stand up.

Once he sees me looking around he nods at the brunette "You are going to have to help me, she is too scared and she needs medical attention immediately." 

The other guy starts walking towards me and I notice a third guy has arrived and is on his way to 'help'.

This guy is blond with blue eyes. He is taller but not as tall as the brunette though both are built like fighters.

I don't say a word as I am struggling to crawl away and crying while the boys walk towards me. When they get to me the brunette comes by my head and sits next tome putting my upper body in front of him while the blond sits at my feet holding my legs. I struggle for a couple seconds, but I start to get tired from the blood loss and my lack of nutrition. I just sag against them, crying a little louder now. The doctor looks at my leg and starts cleaning it up with a cloth and alcohol. I scream a little from the pain when I hear a growl from the woods behind me.

"Mine!" is all I hear. As soon as I hear his voice I feel a little more comfort. I have no idea why and then I start to get confused. The guys that are holding me go stiff and look up at the man. I look up too and when I see him I melt a little on the inside.

He is by far the most handsome person I have ever met and a tiny voice in my head is telling me to run to him. The new man easily is bigger than the other guys and is about 6'4". Not only is he as tall as a mountain but he is built beyond the two before. His muscles bulge out of his black v-neck and his jeans fit him perfectly, not too tight but tight enough to see some of his gorgeous body. When I realize I am checking him out I look up to his chiseled face with his brunette hair that has that messy style sticking up in the front.

His eyes are what scare me the most.

Right now they are pitch black and staring directly at me.

*Vote or Comment!<3*