Answer

That afternoon
Bosam's Point of View

After drying Jiho's hair and feeding him some hearty hang over soup, we flopped down on his living room couch just to talk.

"You should come over more. I missed you," Jiho said, reaching over to ruffle my hair. I smiled. "Do you miss me or do you miss my cooking?" I asked teasingly. "You," Jiho answered sincerely, making me smile.

"Then invite me over. I always feel a bit shy about asking to come over, since you're a busy guy." I said honestly, looking down at my hands. "Can I?" Jiho said, making me look over at him in confusion.

"What does that even mean? Of course you can invite me over." I said. "Well what, with colonel Yunho watching your every move I don't know, you know?" He said. "Aish- are you still not over that? He was just being a gentleman." I argued.

"Then what about last night? Why didn't you come last night?" Jiho asked, looking over to me. "You said you wanted to and then just disappeared. I'll bet anything that he had something to do with it."

"Not really... he didn't tell me not to come or anything. He just pointed out that it was late." I said with a small pout, making him scoff, a humorless smile in his face. "Ah.. what a clever way to make it seem like not wanting to come was your idea. Bosam, you've shown up at my place much later than when you texted me last night, I don't get how that'd be enough to stop you." Jiho scolded me.

I pouted a bit more, feeling bad. He was just disappointed that I stood him up last night, and probably a bit upset that things were changing between us. "I'm sorry." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. I felt him look over to me and his arm reach up to hold my head. "It's fine, nutty."

"Then invite me over. Anytime, oppa. As long as I'm free, I'll come. I'll even bring Rowoonie over next time. He misses you," I said. I heard Jiho chuckle. "I miss that adorable little guy too. If he hadn't been asleep this time, I would've stolen him for today too. And taken you both shopping." He said, making me sit up to look at him. "Shop? Are you stressed?" I asked, knowing he had a habit of going shopping when he was stressed. He smiled a tired smile at me and shook his head. "I'm fine, coffee girl. What about you though? New job, new boyfriend.. how is it all treating you?"

"He's not my boyfriend, we still have only gone on a few dates," I corrected him. "Aish really- this is pissing me off. So that kid isn't even your boyfriend and he's already acting all possessive over you?"

"He's not really being possessive, though. He said he's just a little scared, since I'm still single, guys can still try to sweep me off my feet." I defended Yunho, to which Jiho rolled his eyes. "Yah, what kind of logic is that? Men are wolves, they'll hit on you even if you're taken. Either he's too innocent or it's just an excuse to be possessive. Either way, I don't like him." He said, crossing his arms.

"I do," I said honestly with a shy smile, looking down at my hands again. "He's just innocent like that. He's inexperienced, oppa. It makes him really cute, I think." I said, making Jiho look at me curiously. "So you're into younger guys now? I thought you liked manly oppas who take care of you." He said, rasing an eyebrow at me. "Yunho takes care of me. He has a manly charm sometimes too. But I don't know, he's different in a way that I like."

"So why aren't you dating him, then? If you're so smitten with him, why haven't you made things official?" He asked, making me look at him helplessly. It was hard to explain. He reached over and patted my leg, his eyes softening when he saw my expression. "Still not ready for that?" He asked, as if reading my mind.