Fear

Monday
Chaewon's Point of View

I was really excited. I had my last day working at the salon on Friday and now, finally, I'd get to travel the world! I can't believe I actually got the job. It doesn't pay as much as I would like, but who cares? It's better than having to deal with some of the impossible customers back at the salon, and even better, I get to travel the world all expenses paid! Not to mention, the guys are so beautiful. Some of them look straight out of a manhwa, while others look straight out of a drama. And they're so sweet too. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crushing on any of them.

I mean just look at Yunho.

He's so tall, his skin is absolutely flawless, he has big, pretty doe eyes, his nose is long and perfectly shaped with a cute, round tip

He's so tall, his skin is absolutely flawless, he has big, pretty doe eyes, his nose is long and perfectly shaped with a cute, round tip. He has the most perfectly shaped cupid's bow I've ever seen in my life, and his face is long and manly, but with cute, squishy cheeks. He's so my type! Ugh, and don't even get me started on the way he smells. That man smells heavenly. I would buy his cologne and use it like Febreze. 

I just wish I got here sooner! If I had snagged the makeup artist job with them before unnie, I could've stolen his heart, but I get the feeling that he already has feelings for Bosam. To be honest, I don't really get it. Oh- don't get me wrong! Unnie is really nice and sweet, and sure, she's pretty but... am I not pretty too? I'm young too. And unnie is already a mom... don't guys like innocent, chaste girls? Bosam-unnie is obviously not a virgin...

Ugh, I hate to be that girl, but him not paying attention to me and wanting Bosam instead only makes me want him more. It's just- if you could see the way he looks at her, you'd understand exactly what I mean! I want him to look at me like that so bad. 

That's why I was especially happy when Manager-nim handed us our plane tickets. When looking at our seat numbers, I realized I was sat right next to Yunho! We were gonna fly for a whole eleven hours too! Haha! It was my perfect chance to get to know him and hopefully show him some of my charm. 

I saw him look over to Bosam when we got our plane tickets. He obviously wanted to sit with her, but he didn't say anything. I wanted to approach him all friendly and tell him we were sitting together, when someone grabbed my arm. 

"Chaewon-ssi? Can we talk?" Yeosang's voice said, making me look over my shoulder at him. He had a passive-agrressive smile on his face. "Why?" I asked, giving him an unamused look. "Just come," he said, giving me the same expression before dragging me away.

"What?" I asked, annoyed, since I already knew exactly where this was going. 

"Can you not?" he asked, looking annoyed with me. "What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb. To further sell it, I lowered my chin slightly, smiling innocently and tilting my head. Yeosang's expression remained humorless.

"Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean. You're looking at Yunho as if he was a piece of meat." he said, crossing his arms. "Was I?" I asked. I always liked annoying Yeosang. He's kinda hot when he's mad.