୨⎯ (Y/N) ⎯୧

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Setting: in the bosses office

"Sarah, I know this sounds really pathetic but I really think I'm not well...I haven't been able to get over this headache it's been two days and it hasn't gone away. I think it might be the flu possibly but I haven't ran a fever....." You said with all honesty.

"(Y/N) as I can see from your schedule and days off it appears you don't miss work often or call in sick very much. This is just a little shocking but I can see you are a very hard working member and do put in extra hours and it appears that you've only used two sick days, so I'll just let you have today and tomorrow off since it won't be busy as far as I can see. I'll have my secretary Nikki get all of this cleared up so you can just clock out and go home." Sarah said with a sweet smile motioning me to leave her office.

"Thank you very much." I said as I left the room and went to get my stuff and clock out.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

TIME SKIP GOING HOME

I decided taking a walk would be a better option then the obnoxiously loud bus I usually take.

This should give me time to clear my head and hopefully get a little bit better...

After talking to the doctors yesterday about my problem, they ran some scans and found nothing was proven to cause what I was explaining.

They just gave me pain relievers...Like that hasn't been what I was using before.

Perspective change: no one

As (Y/N) walked on the nice sidewalk it soon began to become over grown with moss and cracks as she painfully walked down a short cut to her house in the woods, while holding her head hoping and pleasing for it to go away or something to take her away.

Back to (y/n's) perspective

"Ughh, I just wish this headache will go away, it's been two days and still nothing has changed" you said while massaging your four head.

"I just wish that maybe...just maybe someone would take me away.. away from this pain" you mumble to yourself just a little louder than expected.

"AHEHEHEHE, did you hear that Doodle!?" Said a small goblin behind a tree.

"Yes Scram, I heard her; now be quiet before she hears you!" doodle says while hitting the top of scrams head.

"Who's there?!" You say while you turned around looking in all directions frantically.

"Oh, I knew it probably would have been better to take the bus!" you say while turning around to run away when you suddenly trip and everything goes black.

"SCRAM!! Come help me she might be hurt!" Doodle said while running over to you with a displeased look on his face.

"Ohhh, Doodle what are we gonna do?!?" Scram said while moving your soft (H/C) out of your face.

"We could just leave her here...think of what his Majesty might do to us!" Doodle says while putting his hands on his head while he is pacing back and forth.

"Bu-but how are we just gonna leave her here, she'll get cold by night fall...and hungry" scram looked at doodle with a sad face as doodle stopped and gave scram a dumbfounded face.

"MMMMMM.... Why do you make it so hard to choose scram...." Doodle said while he was looking into the distance while sitting on a near by stump.

Scram continues to graze his hand on the side of your face while pouting.

Doodle looks back at you and scram and looks away immediately with a scared face.

"I'm gonna do it..." Doodle sighs as he walks over to scram and you.

"Huh, what does this mean?" Scram says with a lopsided smile.

"We are taking her with us scram." Doodle says with rethinking his decision knowing he's gonna regret it.

"WEEEEEHOOOO" scram said while jumping up with joy and running around like a child who has had candy.

As Scram is doing a happy dance and running around, Doodle is unpleased and is regretting agreeing to taking you back to the Kingdom.

"Alright, alright! Come on Scram we have to go" said doodle while grabbing you with his little arms as Scram got your feet.

The boys continued to walk along the path soon disappearing behind a tree.

"Scram how are you holding up back there?" Doodle said knowing Scram was having a hard time.

"I'm huff doing huff just fine.." he exhaled loudly.

Doodle snickered while walking up to a room where guest's stayed in the castle.

Doodle and Scram put you in a very neat and nice colored room. The bed was beautiful with a canopy on it. The bed was neatly made and had a small step stool to get up to it. The frame was beautifully made with the most exquisite design. 

(Something like this I 😌)