୨⎯ meeting you⎯୧

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

As we were making our way to the grand kitchen something felt off but you couldn't explain the feeling.

"As I was saying scram, he's definitely a person I look up to other than you know of course the king himself." Said Doodle as we were walking down the hall.

"So wait your saying that hoggle...The hoggle is your cousin?!?!" Scram said with a surprised expression.

"In the flesh cant you see dumb nut?" Doodle said chuckling afterwards.

"That's not very nice doodle, what if I told you that you are short? I mean no offense but you are almost 3 inches shorter than scram." You said while leaning down and poking him on the cheek.

"HEY! I TAKE ALL OFFENSE BY THAT! YOU NO GOOD WENCH!" he said running off pointing at a room.

"THERE IS THE KITCHEN SINCE YOUR OOOH SO TALL." with that said he stormed off down the other hall while scram started going after him.

"I'll be back soon but that really is the kitchen, be safe!" He said almost tripping because he wasn't looking where he was going.

'Great now a midget hates me and I'm alone, oh well gotta make the best of it' you said in thought as you began to walk into the kitchen.

You looked in one of the cabinets and lucky enough you found a cup and poured some water from the pitcher and placed it back in the fridge and found some peaches on the counter in a big bowl.

You took a bite out of the peach and found it to be insanely good.

"Not bad for a first snack in the Palace" you said as you began to walk out of the kitchen.

Before you could get any farther you run into a small goblin.

"Are you okay I didn't hurt you did I??" You say and you bend down and help the poor thing up.

"I...I..I'm sorry your majesty it will n-never happen again!!" The goblin said as it began backing up a little bit.

"Oh silly I'm not the majesty it's just me, (y/n) is my name." You say as you get a little closer to the goblin.

"(Y/n) is it?" You hear a deep voice from behind yours you slowly get up from crouching.

"Yes" you say as you slowly turn around expecting a huge ugly monster.

You fully turn around to see a figure in the shadows as all the candles in the path had went out except the ones behind you.

"Who might you be uhh...um" You say expecting the worst as you try to get a better look at him.

He steps out of the shadows to reveal his beautifully crazed blonde hair and his dark aurora that circled him dragging me in and the way he stared at me while I looked at him trying to pick up every little detail of how he made me feel I shouldn't feel this way I don't even know him yet I might melt if he kept staring at me like that..

He grinned after I snapped out of the trans I was in and stepped closer asking me if he heard what he said. Wait he said something?!?

"Huh, I'm so sorry what?" I said blinking and pushing away my thoughts.

"You really are helpless...I'm the goblin king and rightful owner of this castle, and you?" He said looking down upon me with his darknd eyes, they were beautiful.

"Oh honey I size him too dont worry nahahahah" celler said while walking by and turning around to see what he was working with in the back and started to hold up two thumbs up with a grin and shaking her head yes.

"Shut it you rat" jareth said while he threw a crystal ball at her to miss by and inch.

"AHHH THATZ WAS HOTTT" She said while running down the hall.

You giggled a little by the fact that that had just happened.

"What's so funny?" Jareth said now inches away from your face where you could practically feel his hot breathe on your face.

"I-I j-just didn't think that would happen" you said as you tried to not make eye contact with him but failed.

As you looked back to his face and found yourself looking into his eyes almost getting lost as you both slowly inched closer before you heard a voice from the distance.

"KING! KING! LUDO GOT STUCK IN A BUSH AGAIN!" Yelled a goblin while it came running towards us.

The goblin king quickly backed away facing the goblin and looked back at you with his devilish grin and left you standing there wide eyed blinking nonstop as you finally felt your face that was burning.

"Wait" you said running towards him.

"What's your name.." You said while catching your breathe.

He smiled and said "jareth"

"Jareth" you mumbled to yourself still looking into his different colored eyes.

"I have to find my friends now, good bye jareth the goblin king" You smiled and ran away looking for your friends while fan girling.

Jareth stared at you while you ran away with grace. So caring and optimistic that's what he wanted and the fact that he couldn't almost hold himself back from you made him want more.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
Time skip

You never found your friends but you were wore out from almost getting lost in the castle luckily you found the showers and grabbed some clothes that were left out for you to change into for the night.

You headed towards the showers and once in you turned on the water to heat up while you began taking your clothes off starting with the shirt and bra and then your pants and underwear.

You took down you beautiful hair that had been up in a bun and stepped into the heating shower starting to rub your bare skin with the soap that smelt very floral and the hair wash smelt like strawberries.

After walking out of the showers you were in a towel that was smaller than what you'd like only covering your mid thighs.

You look in the mirror and start wiping makeup that had stayed. After finishing freshing up you turn to leave but yet again stopped in your tracks as to see the one and only jareth.

You run back into the shower stall and peek from the side.

He was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist showing his hips and abs. He was combing out his hair and weirdly wrote something out on the mirror before he left.

I ran over to the mirror only to see words that wrote "like what you see" your face went red as you recall what you had just witnessed.

After drying off fully and brushing your hair out you put on your gown and head off to your room to sleep while you dream about other things👀.

(This is your gown btw but you can imagine whatever color you want I just thought the dress would reflect well with the castle and everything yk

(This is your gown btw but you can imagine whatever color you want I just thought the dress would reflect well with the castle and everything yk.)

Rn: this one was almost made spicy👀 but I decided to make you wait upon it😼