୨⎯ come and get it⎯୧

R/N: I love Sarah so don't think I don't but this is how I am writing her even though it's not cannon👀

After the boys left your room you had decided it was best to go to sleep but after tossing and turning for two hours straight you decided that you couldn't do this anymore, 'maybe a warm shower would help?'

Walking out of your room down the hall to the showers you hear someone on the phone in the distance. As you get closer and peep from the side of the wall you see it is Sarah.

As you listen more you can hear her on talking to a man. 'this isn't my place but before I left I can remember she was seeing this guy named Darrick, I think?'

"Where am I right now?" She asks walking out of one of the showers with her hair in a braid.

"I'm...at the office" she paused biting her nail "I'm getting extra paperwork done that I forgot about yesterday..." after saying a few more things I hear her say "I love you, goodbye." And then she gets off walking towards the exit.

I rush down the hall and go into a room and close the door behind me I turn around to get a good look at where I am.

It's a study with small shelves that are built into the wall filled of books that appear to be old and a little dusty.

I look across the room to where there is a dim light that goes up the stairs to where a book shelve is blocking most of the light.

I slowly and quietly walk closer to it as it seems someone is in here as I hear a pen writing every few seconds.

I sneak behind the book shelf and peer around it and see it is jareth writing on a note pad that is yellow with a black pen. I watch closely as he writes down things while looking at another piece of paper.

"If you're going to stare at me I'd at least want you to say hello." He said while not looking up at me.

"Oh I'm...I'm sorry" I say while moving away from the shelf. "How did you get here?" He said while looking up at me without moving his head.

"I..I was going to take a shower.." I say as I move closer. "It clearly looks like it" he pauses "why are you up this late?" Now fully looking up at me with a plain face.

"I could ask you the same." I say while grinning at him trying to get him to smile. "so what might one like yourself be doing here alone?" I say while cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes, good question now answer mine." He says with a stern face.

I sigh while looking down at my feet like a child. "I couldn't sleep so I really was going to take a shower then..." My eyes went wide as I realized what I almost said.

"Then what?" He asked me with a normal tone. "I...uh couldn't find the soap..." I say turning around trying to make myself look busy while I pick up Romeo and Juliet and start flipping through pages and turn towards him and looking over the top just enough so he could see my eyes.

He sighs and holds his hand to his face trying to hide his small blush from how innocent you looked.

"You never answered my question." I shoot at him as he looks back up at me. "Right.. I suppose you can see it.." he says motioning me to come over to him and take a look.

I pick up the notes and bigger paper with a blueprint on how to build a green house that had beautiful stained glass windows on the roof and what seemed to be plants growing all around it on the outside.

"It's beautiful" I say while looking at it and putting a piece of hair behind my ear while looking through notes and a few papers of his ideas on how to make his kingdom better.