୨⎯ adventure⎯୧

I was woke up early the next morning before the sun to jareth telling me I have to get ready and my bag was packed with all the things I'd need for a two day trip to our destination and a three day two night stay.

He never told me where we were going but now it's barely daylight and we are on our way to where ever he's taking me in a horse carriage.

-------------------------------------------------

"Jareth, why won't you tell me where we are going? Is it some sort of business thing? Is that why you've been having meetings?" I ask all at once.

"Something like that but that's all you get to know. Also, don't you think it's a bit early for these questions?" He asked as you had a deadpan expression on your face as it wasn't the answer you wanted.

"Fine, I'm just tired after you woke me before the sun. Do you have a blanket?" You ask ready to go back to sleep. He lifts up the seat he was sitting on, on the opposite side of you and pulls out a soft red blanket that was neatly folded.

He sits next to you and brings your head to lay down on his lap as he covers you with the blanket and begins to massage your head so you could fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

First stop

Looking out the window you see it is now later in the day while it was sprinkling outside and the windows were foggy from the heat inside.

Now getting off the carriage at the inn you are met by a tall slim woman in a suit with small heels. "Hello, you must be jareth and y/n" she greets us with a small smile. "Please come inside we'll have our staff get your belongings and send them to your room."

After following the woman in the inn you are welcomed with the sweet smell of vanilla; as you look around the lobby you see the flooring is white and gold marble and most interior design is also gold with white roses set in ever vase.

Jareth waits at the front desk for the key to you and his room as you take a few steps away to look at a painting of two men fighting, their swords crossing over each other in a x and they appeared to be the same person with short brown hair and an angry look at each other. The first thought going through your head was a book you had read about a guy who was schizophrenic and when he would get ready to make a bad decision he'd come face to face with himself trying to do the right thing. The theme was man vs man and you had read it for a phycology class in highschool. That class was a bitter sweet memory now but you kind have missed the human interaction.

In deep thought you couldn't hear jareth calling out to you until you looked over at him and hurriedly made your way over to him.

After you caught up he put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer "what was so interesting?" He asked looking down at you as you walked. "Just a painting on the wall..it reminded me of the past" you smiled at him then looked back at the hall.

Soon you are standing in front of the door 111. After a few seconds jareth opens the door and you walk into the room and the bathroom is to your right while a closet is to your left and as you keep walking you are in a living room an open kitchen to your right and a hallway as well leading to your shared bed and what looks like another bathroom. "It's so nice in here!" You say as you go and sit on the bed and lay on the pillows that smell like lavender.

"Jareth!" You yell from in the bed room as he is in the living room. "Yes?" He says as he walks into the room, you quickly throw the pillow at him lightly "smell the pillow!!" You say happily. He looks at you confused "you are definitely a different kind of weird.." you got a little flustered and threw another one at him and he chuckled at your reaction and smelled the pillow. "Ah I see...they actually do do that here." He said "what do you mean?" You asked as he came and sat down at the edge of the bed as you were on your knees leaning forward to grab one of the pillows you threw at him.

"What I'm saying is when I picked this place out on our stops list I heard they might do that here...so I made sure to get a well made room.." he said while messing with the pillow in his lap.

"Well thank you for doing this even through I have no clue where we are headed" you said before you kissed his warm cheek and smiled. Jareth looked at you and held your chin and started kissing you lightly then it became more intense as you grabbed your hips and moved you to sit in his lap and held your waist while you kissed.

He slowly lifted your shirt up almost reaching your bra when there was a knock on the door and you both stopped and you climbed off his lap and fixed your hair as you went to get the door "it must be our stuff" you said before opening the door. There was a young man at the door with your belongings on a cart. "Don't worry about bringing these in I got it" jareth said as he carried his and your suitcase in the room and then brought in another smaller suit case that was set in the top of the closet.

Not thinking much of it you went to go sit on the window chair and look out into the forest that surrounded the inn. Everything was beautiful in the rain; you often enjoyed the gloomy days when it rained, it made you feel more relaxed and comfortable.

After taking a minute to look out the window you suddenly got up and walked to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets to find they had already had pots and pans in them.

Grabbing a medium sized pot you ran some hot water in it while the stove stared to warm up and placed the pot onto the stove.

Waiting for the water to start boiling, you walk into the bedroom to see jareth laying down reading from a book that he had brought with him from the library at home.

"Hey love, what kind of tea do you want?" You ask as you lean on the door frame. "I'll just take some _____." He says "oo that's my favorite lemme go get it" you say as you walk back into the kitchen with a little pep in your step.

After the water boils you grab two mugs and pour the water into them and add two tea bags in each cup and swirl a spoon around with the bags to evenly spread the flavor.

After adding sugar and making sure it was cooled off. You bring him his tea in one hand while holding yours in the other. "Here you go, I even waited for it to cool off a bit but it's still warm so be careful." You said then smiled as you handed his to him.

"Just how I like it." He said after taking a sip "thank you love." You look at him while covering your mouth as you swallowed your tea and then smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rn
I feel like this chapter isn't that long from what I usually write but I was really excited to write this one since I had inspiration for it lol! I hope you have a great day!! :)))❤️