୨⎯ why hide it?⎯୧

NSFW

After a while of being in a room together silently enjoying the last bit of tea you look out the window to see it has stopped raining and dried up a bit.

"What are we going to do now that the rain stopped?" You say while waiting for an answer, hoping to go out.

"Hmm not sure, I think we might go down to the market and get some small things to snack on for the evening until tomorrow."

"Oh, okay that sounds nice." I said while getting up holding my cup and taking his to wash in the sink.

He watches you going into the kitchen and then looks outside, he closes and then sets his book down on the side table next to the bed and proceeds to grab his coat off the hook and walks into the kitchen after getting his shoes on.

"I think we better head out now before it gets too dark." He says while putting a hand on my lower back guiding me out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------
               ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
                 Later at the markets

It's not too far from the inn only being a couple blocks away. You get out to see it's another goblin market but this time they were alot more clean and selling nice things instead of used and half broken trinkets of the past.

"Are these peaches?" You ask jareth. "Yeah they came from the orchard in the country side, I can take you there one day but unfortunately not anytime soon, we have alot to look forward to." You look up at him while he looks ahead with a unpleased look.

"Can we at least try them? I've never exactly tried fruit from here.." he looks at you with a smirk on his face "of course.." he buys four two for you and two for him. "Well go ahead try one" he smiles and hand you one to try "don't I have to rinse it off first?" You say with a unpleased look.

"Look around do these goblins look like they have done something to it? These streets are clean, the air is fresh, what is there to worry about?" The thought of bacteria... But going against your better judgement, you trust jareth. "Okay" you hold the plump fruit in your hand and take a bite.

"What do you think?" You take all the flavor in "its very sweet and tastes good." Jareth had a very satisfied look and smiled "thought you would like it, tastes normal right?" Your cheeks turn red from a little embarrassment thinking it'd taste completely different.

Walking around a little while longer picking up a few small things, both of you noticed it was starting to get dark. "It's getting a bit chilly outside now that the sun has gone down" jareth looks at you noticing your nose  turning red. "Yeah it is, I can't believe it's this cold out already.." you say while looking out ahead to the street lights and small water puddles that are almost dried up. "It sure is pretty though" you say. Jareth takes his coat off and puts it on you buttoning it up.

"But won't you get cold?" You say while looking at him with concern. "No I won't, but I'll have to get you a coat soon so you'll stay warm." You smile at him and give him a hug "thank you." You say while holding him tight.

"What's this for?" Jareth says whole hugging you back, putting his hand on the back of your head. "You care so much, I've never had someone so considerate and loving so I thank you for that." You say with a little blush as you bury your head into his chest.

"Precious" you poke your head out from his chest "what?" You say looking up at his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jareth's pov:

There she goes again looking at me with those eyes. My heart aches when she looks at me like that, I can hear my heart beat, calm and steady, she's so beautiful. Out of all the things in the world to look at...she's looking at me.