୨⎯ the appearance⎯୧

You felt a small sting on the left side of your head as you slowly rised up out of the comfortable bed only to realize this isn't where you were last time you were conscious.

You look up from your hands to see these small people gathered around you with just as much shock as you.

" WHO ARE YOU?!?! WHERE AM I?!?! HOW DID I GET HERE?!?!" You said while looking around frantically at the small people who look like musky rats with no fur instead flabby skin with a few bumps on their face.

"IM JUST DREAMING RIGHT?!?!" you scoot back as far as you can and look over at the bed stand and snatch up the handle of a small mirror pointing it at them as a weapon as you move around frantically.

All the goblins just look at each other and then back at you with curious looks.

Scram climbs up on the side of your bed and has a big cheesey smile at you as you count all of the hairless rats with clothes. you count 4 in total.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU...YOU.. WHATEVER YOU ARE....IF YOU DONT GET AWAY I'LL SCREAM!!!" You said as you tried to back away more as if you could.

"I WILL DONT MAKE ME DO IT...ILL ALSO HURT YOU GET BACK!!" You say while pointing the mirror at scram.

Scram is an airhead out of all goblins. but, being nice and sweet was his thing.

"I'm sorry uh...umm..human! I'm scram." He said with a smile as he looked you in the eyes with kindness.

" THAT STILL DOESN'T TELL ME WHERE I AM I WILL SCREAM!!" Scram's eyes went wide and made him start to shake a little as you gave him a stern look.

"Oh...geez I'm sorry abouz that but please..uhh don'z scream" he said with his smile now smaller.

"I'll tells you where you are, just don'z scream!" He said rather quickly as he took the tip of his finger and put it on the mirror and pushed it down towards the bed.

After he said that, you took a deep breath in still feeling tense from what's going on as he explained what had happened.

The other two goblins except for Doodle were laughing as hard as they could from your actions with the small mirror, they were on the ground laughing.

Doodle kicked one of them in the side and yelled at them to get up because they looked like fools.

"Doodle why do you have to be such as ass?" Said trible as he rubbed his side from the kick.

"Yeah, your always telling us what to do and blah blah blah you never know how to have fun nahahahah" said celler as they both started to laugh and giggle.

"What are you guys?" You said with a confused look.

"We are dogs, duh are you blind?" Doodle said sarcastically.

"Don't listen to him malady, he's just rude and mean" said scram "we are goblins, and your in a castle..well the goblin kings castle." Scram said with a smile.

"Mmmhmm, he's so fine" said celler as she began walking out the door with an obnoxious laugh while trible followed.

"SCRAM!!" Said doodle "WE FORGOT ABOUT TELLING HIM OO HES GOING TO BE SO MAAAD!!" Doodle said while panicking.

"Your right doodle we did...welp let's go tell him now!" Scram said with a smile.

Doodle just gave him the dumbfounded face again and face palmed.

"Okay, just as long as you keep her in here" Doodle said pointing at you, now looking at you he said "do you understand that? You have to stay in here until we come back."