୨⎯ thee events of⎯୧

You wake up the next morning and rub your eyes while they adjust to the light of day coming through the windows, looking over to see jareth wasn't there and the spot where he slept is cold, not thinking much of it you get up and change into a comfortable plain flowy white dress that goes down to your ankles and start to walk down the hallway.

As you are on your own you start to notice things you never seen, like the flowers that were around the castle. You bend down and smell them, not knowing exactly what they are but they are beautiful.

"They are orchids." A voice from behind you says.

"Jareth, you startled me heh." You say nervously.

"I'm sorry, it's not what I intended but would you like to come with me?" He says.

"I'd love to but where might we be going?" You question.

"You'll see." He smiled as he grabbed your hand and led you out of the castle.

Outside of the castle

"Jareth, where are we going?" You questioned waiting for an answer but he continued walking not saying a word.

You were about to ask him again but came into view with a big green house that was little ways from the castle and had stained glass with freshly planted flowers all around it.

You gasped quietly at the site you were seeing. You let go of jareth's hand as you slowly walked towards it. Once up closer you had a better look at the green house the door had stained glass of a red rose and the color was sage green around it and the door itself was curved instead of a normal rectangle at the top and the wood looked like it was stained to look like spruce. All around smelt sweet because of the flowers and in all it was breathtakingly beautiful.

You turn around to look at jareth and wrapped your arms around his neck resting your head on his shoulder, his arms came to wrap on your waist

"It's beautiful, with the blueprints I could have never predicted something more breathtaking." You said with a breathy voice.

"Thank you, I wouldn't have made it without the help of you." He said holding you closer.

Letting go of him and looking at his face you smiled warmly. You kissed his cheek and turned around to open the door, just before you looked back at him with another smile and continued.

Once inside you could see the rays of sunlight come through the stained window creating pictures in view, it was magical to see all the flowers.

After entering jareth began to answer your questions on the many flowers, many times when you weren't looking he'd smile after seeing you smile at the sweet smell of whatever flower you'd smell.

After a while a goblin came and knocked on the door, jareth opened it to see a smaller goblin and he picked it up to hear them better at what it was saying making you giggle a bit at his actions.

He put it down and and had a bit of a frown on his face as he looked up to catch your questioned gaze.

He took a step closer to stand by your side as the goblin stood at the door holding it open waiting for him. Jareth leans down to your ear.

"I've got to go take care of something, there's been an unexpected meeting called and I have to go." He looked at your face as you looked right back at him and smiled the best you could. "I'll be fine here, they need you." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck once again for a quick hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hurry back" you said with a smile and he kissed your forehead "will do" with that he left picking up the goblin again as he walked.

Being left you look around the green house and continue your walk. Soon you found a small window seat you sat there looking out side at the big tree that was diagonal to your right side from where you were sitting on the left.