୨⎯ you'll get over it⎯୧

I woke up this morning finding myself back in my room alone and another dress on the dresser.

  I sat there trying to remember what happened, nothing felt wrong or seemed wrong.

  I got up and put on the beautiful white dress that had ruffles all the way down for the skirt and at the end it has small silver stars.

(Pretty right???)

Even though I can recall things from last night and I have two hickeys, it still doesn't explain how I ended up back in my room, did he move me?

I walk out of the room looking both ways and choosing to go left this time instead of right.

As I walk down the corridor I see a room I've never seen before and take a step into it and find myself in a luxurious library with books for days.

There were beautiful paintings at the top of the roof and what happens to be a second floor that was very high up.

You explore more into the library taking a look to see if any of the books peak your interest, searching through them you find a old dark blue hard back book with the name "labyrinth" on the spine of the book and I try to take look at the inside

As soon as I opened the book I feel someone looking at me and I turn around and see him, the only person who could possibly answer my questions.

"Hello darling" he said with a straight face rising one eyebrow with a confused look.

"H-hi..." You say with hiding the book behind you incase he sees it.

"What have you got there" he said pointing at me while leaning back on one of the tables near by.

"It's nothing, just a book I was interested in.." you lied as your face started turning red while checking him out, looking at him in the position he was in made it very clear that whatever was going on down there wasn't afraid to be known.

"Hmh, is something wrong?" He asked as he put his hand under his chin while wrapping his arm around his side.

"I..y-yes there is" you said while trying to avoid eye contact as your face got more red.