୨⎯ keep me close⎯୧

NSFW
             ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

                        Two hours later

I wake up in the warmth jareths arms, his face looks so relaxed and peaceful. I reach out and delicately move stray strands out of his face causing him to twitch slightly.

His beautiful multi colored eyes open making everything seem more peaceful. "Well don't you look comfy darling?" I quietly giggle at his question "why yes I'm surprised you noticed" I say while smiling.

"You know you snore when you sleep?" You look over at him as your face goes red and your eyes widen. "Are you serious?!" He giggled at your expression and kisses you.

"Yes, you do, but it's kind of cute." He says while playing with your hair. "So what are we gonna do now?" I ask. "Shhhh" he says while putting his hand over your face.

"Your hand is so big." You say while you lean back and examine it. "Is that right?" He says with a grin. "Not like that you perv!" You say while hitting him with a pillow.

"Alright now I'm gonna get you!" He yells as you try and run away, before getting far he grabs your waist and pulls you onto him as he is still on the bed.

You let out a satisfying sigh and smile as you feel his arms around you. "Jareth..." You say "what is it my love?" He responds. "What about Sarah...this isn't fair or right" you say while looking over at him while he rests his head on your shoulder.

Jareth lets out a sigh and looks out the window. "She is cheating on me.." he said with gloomy eyes. "Two wrongs doesn't make a right...and you don't have to go through all of that you know.." you say while also looking out the window.

"I know." He says as he nuzzles into the crook of your neck and starts planting little kisses.

"I know what your doing." you say with a grin. "As far as I know I'm doing nothing wrong." He says and then continues. "Im naked and your kissing my neck while holding onto me..." He starts chuckling "okay okay you got me.."

"First, get the situation with Sarah fixed and then we can see about a real relationship." You say while getting up and heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

He smiles at you while you walk to the bathroom before getting up himself and putting his clothes on.

               ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
                      Later with sarah
                         Jareth's POV

While making tea in the kitchen you feel two arms wrap around you but it didn't give you the same feeling as it did when y/n did it.

"Sarah" I say with a stern voice. "I haven't seen you today, it almost feels like we are strangers my love." She says while giggling.

'they almost act the same but I know they are nothing alike.' "I suppose." I say while sipping my tea. "Where were you?" I stay quiet "In a meeting?" She asks and I sigh.

Now looking into her eyes as things get silent. "no, I was too busy fucking someone who actually cares." I say and then sip my tea again.

Her eyes go wide and she looks more pale. "You...you.." she was stunned and couldn't say a word. "I can't believe you would do such a thing, you're a no good man whore." She says with tears rolling off her face.

I lean down low to her face "yet I still had the balls to say it." Now face to face she's mad and upset. "To say what, that you cheated on me with some wh-" before she could say another word I slapped her, watching her fall to the floor hurt me but words could only describe my pain.