General POV

The Kim siblings

Kim Taehyung, Kim Mingyu and Kim Yugyeom, from oldest to youngest, respectively, with the last two being twins. However, you'd swear that it was the other way around. The twins act like they are the eldest. Not only are they super protective, but they are also caring and loving towards their older brother, especially since he raised them after their parents and abandoned them when they were younger.

Luckily, they were able to convince one of their relatives to sign the twins' guardianship over to Taehyung. Making them escape the system. Ever since then, the twins have vowed to forever protect and care for their older brother.

When the twins turned 18, and Taehyung turned 20, they all collectively decided to move to Seoul. The twins had wanted to pursue their career in music, but their brother wanted to own his own little café or library. He liked baking and reading, so he figured why not put them together.

The twins figured one would audition first before the other to both generate income to bring back home and fund the café/bookshop, while the other helped start it up.

They decided Yugyeom would debut first since "I'm the oldest", According to Mingyu, and he felt like he should be the one to take care of and help Taehyung around.

Taehyung tried to dispute this and tell the brothers that there was no need for them to audition separately as he can take care of himself, but with no success.

Once the twins have set their minds on something, nothing can change their minds. Especially the hard headed Mingyu.

They - the twins - also decided to audition for different companies and keep the fact that they are brothers a secret, along with their older brother's name. They wanted to avoid not only being compared to each other, but they also wanted to build a name for themselves.

And coming from a very small and intimate town in Daegu, they were able to escape word of mouth, should the paparazzi decide to snoop around. Also the fact that almost the entire town not only looked down on them, but avoided them entirely.

Child-led households were extremely frowned upon. The sick society always assumed that the child breadwinner became pregnant or impregnated someone while they were young, or they were just problematic children who ran away from home or the parents finally had enough before abandoning them.

The twins Debuted within months of each other. Their plan succeeded as a few years after both their Debuts, all three were successful. The Twins were sweeping daesangs, getting international recognition and even gaining non-music related deals, such as clothing brands, skin care brands and even car brands.

Mingyu debuted in a group called seventeen under Pledis entertainment, while Yugyeom debuted in a group called Got7 under JYPE. Taehyung's café was a booming success. It became a hot-spot for kpop artists who just wanted peace and quiet.

It was in a high end area in Seoul, close to where the entertainment companies where mostly situated. He made sure to create a safe space for artists and actor(esse)s to come and enjoy their time without having to hide behind face masks.

It was one of the most sophisticated café/bookshop to ever grace the face of Seoul. It was a mixture of elegant, eccentric in a sense that the owner had combined a library, a bookshop, a café, a bakery and even a meeting spot. It was an all-in-one type of thing.

It attracted a lot of attention but since it was a high end café, Taehyung decided to only open it to customers such as Celebrities, chaebols and anyone who struggles to go out without the public and the paparazzi breathing down their neck.